Retail Ticketing Assistant Call Center Based Jobs Vacancy at Liverpool Museums Liverpool
Liverpool Museums Liverpool urgently required following position for Retail Ticketing Assistant Call Center Based. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Ticketing Assistant Call Center Based Jobs Vacancy at Liverpool Museums Liverpool Jobs Details:
Retail and Ticketing Assistant (Call Center Based)
Working Hours: 16 / 35 hour per week
Basis: Fixed Term to 31st October 2018
An exciting opportunity has become available at National Museums Liverpool Trading Ltd for Retail and Ticketing Assistants within Commercial Operations. The successful candidates will be part of the team who will deliver the box office and retail operations at World Museum during the ‘China’s First Emperor and the Terracotta Warriors’ exhibition.
The successful candidates will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer care to visitors in a fast paced sales environment. They will ensure the highest standards of accuracy in all bookings and transactions and will demonstrate excellent attention to detail in all processes and procedure.
Excellent verbal (both face to face and by telephone) and written communication will be essential.
Enthusiasm, adaptability, excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure will be just some of the attributes you will need to be successful in this role.
The closing date for receipt of applications is on Tuesday 6th March 2018 at 12 noon. If you believe you have the skills and experience necessary please apply by clicking 'Apply Now' and include your CV and a covering letter describing how your skills and experience make you suitable for this role.
We may remove the advert prior to the closing date, if we have received high volume of applications. Please apply as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.
(If you are an internal candidate and would like to apply, please follow the NMLT internal job application process by sending a copy of your CV to HR Assistant, Sophie Zhang)
Purpose of the Role:
To assist with booking and selling tickets for the ‘First Emperor: China’s Terracotta Warriors’ exhibition to visitors both face to face and by telephone.
To maximise sales of associated retail merchandise demonstrating excellent product knowledge and selling skills.
To provide exceptional customer service and enhance the visitor experience.
- To competently and efficiently process bookings and ticket sales through the system maintaining service excellence both face to face with customers and by telephone.
- To demonstrate excellent standards of verbal and written communication.
- To be a confident PC and till operator.
- To be able to work in a fast paced sales environment.
- To be familiar with the steps to a successful sale and be able to demonstrate them.
- To create selling opportunities and make link sales when appropriate.
- To comply with till procedures.
- To maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
- To make customers feel valued and welcome.
- To encourage people to return.
- To be aware of company policy on returns, exchanges and complaints.
- To demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the pricing structure for exhibition tickets.
- To upsell NML’s membership scheme and its features and benefits.
- To demonstrate a passion for products and possess a high level of product knowledge, including stock availability, product care and materials.
- To be prepared to promote the features and benefits of products to customers.
- To demonstrate a flair for visual merchandising and stock shelves as required.
- To participate in stock counts.
- To comply with procedures for stock deliveries, transfers and write offs.
- To be alert to the possibility of theft of cash, keys and merchandise.
- To be aware of the company’s procedure on the apprehension of shop lifters.
- To comply with the company’s cash handling procedures.
- To ensure that a high standard of housekeeping is maintained, on the shop floor, behind counters, in office and stockroom.
- To inform the manager of any faulty fixtures and fittings and remove them from the public area.
- Uphold and protect the company’s image and reputation at all times.
- To dress in keeping with the company’s uniform guidelines and maintain high standards of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills when interacting with suppliers, Trading team members and other internal customers.
- Complete all the tasks as assigned by the Team Leader.
- Undertake such training and attendance on courses and seminars which will assist in the development of skills which are relevant to the department.
- Undertake duties in other areas of the business as may be required from time to time.
- Show the highest integrity and confidentiality in the pursuance of these duties.
- Adhere to and promote NML’s Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding Vulnerable Children and Adults and Child Protection policies. Monitor and update the NML Diversity Action plan.
- At all times display the upmost respect, tolerance and courtesy to the diverse richness of colleagues and visitors.
- To adhere to NML's Health & Safety Policies and Procedures, and make a contribution to the continuance of a sound health and safety culture within the department, particularly in relation to Manual Handling.
- Carry out any reasonable instruction given by Company through the management structure.
POST: Retail Sales Assistant
Key: A – Application I – Interview AS – Assessment
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent including English Language and Maths.
- NVQ in Retail / Customer Service or equivalent.
- Strong experience of working in a fast paced retail or ticket sales environment.
- Cash handling and shop security.
- Providing customer care excellence.
- Visual merchandising and display.
E E E
A/I A/I A/I A/I
- Ability to work towards daily and weekly sales targets.
- Excellent product knowledge.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivated to get results and deliver to the best of their ability.
- Friendly outgoing personality.
- Quick learner who is willing to be flexible.
- Able to stay calm under pressure and demonstrate resilience.
- Seizes the initiative and demonstrates an energetic pursuit of business goals, encouraging others to do likewise.
E E E E E E E E E
A/I A/I A/I A/I A/I A/I A/I A/I A/I