Reservation Coordinator Hilton Manchester Deansgate Jobs Vacancy at Hilton Hotels Resorts Manchester
- Reservation Coordinator Hilton Manchester Deansgate
- Hilton Hotels Resorts
- Manchester ENG
- 09 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Hilton Hotels Resorts Manchester urgently required following position for Reservation Coordinator Hilton Manchester Deansgate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Reservation Coordinator Hilton Manchester Deansgate Jobs Vacancy at Hilton Hotels Resorts Manchester Jobs Details:
Hilton Manchester Deansgate
Manchester M3 4LQ
A Reservation Coordinator supports, from administrative and customer service perspectives, the Sales team to develop leads and respond to enquiries and opportunities.
What will I be doing?
As Reservation Coordinator, you support, from administrative and customer service perspectives, the Sales team to develop leads and respond to enquiries and opportunities. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide full support and coordination services to the Revenue Team
- Understand fully hotel products and operations
- Identify new contacts and develop sales leads
- Respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue
- Seek opportunities, specifically up-selling opportunities, to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Prepare various reports as and when required
- Monitor Guest and customer satisfaction and resolve any service issues to ensure future business
What are we looking for?
A Reservation Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Schedule : Full-time
Brand : Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shift : Day Job
Job Level : Team Member
Job : Revenue Management