Bristol Jobs Vacancy at Rsk Bristol
Rsk Bristol urgently required following position for Bristol. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bristol Jobs Vacancy at Rsk Bristol Jobs Details:
- Plant preparation for a diverse range of projects,
- Mobilisation and setup of soil and water treatment plant on sites across UK and Europe,
- Routine servicing and maintenance of electrical and mechanical process plant,
- Planning the above activities
- Adherence to company safety, environment and quality management system procedures and safety culture.
- A proven interest in mechanical engineering (DIY, plumbing, working on car) and a hands on approach to work
- Organised and motivated self starter
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time keeping
- Full Clean UK driving licence is essential
- Salary £depending on experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care
- Regular training with industry recognised qualifications in addition to our in-house personal development