Commis Waiter Jobs Vacancy at Mayfair London
Mayfair London urgently required following position for Commis Waiter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Commis Waiter Jobs Vacancy at Mayfair London Jobs Details:
We are looking for a talented and charismatic Commis Waiter to join the team of our fantastic restaurant; 34 Mayfair, part of Caprice Holdings.
34 Mayfair restaurant is modern and vibrant with a contemporary art collection and open kitchen with the bespoke charcoal grill (parrilla) in prime position. There is a wide selection of the finest beef, seasonal game and shellfish available which are all cooked on the grill. The restaurant also benefits from a stunning private dining room on the first floor.
As Commis Waiter you will support the Head Waiter and Chef de Rang/Waiter to ensure the smooth running of your section throughout service and provide an attentive and efficient service to all our customers, members and their guests. The ideal Commis Waiter will have previous experience working in a high quality restaurant environment or private members club.
The role of a Commis Waiter includes:
- Setting up and relaying tables in a timely manner
- Serving water and bread if requested and replenishing these throughout service
- Delivery of food to the restaurant in a timely manner
- Effective communication with kitchen and front of house teams to ensure a smooth service
- Ensure that mise-en- place is stocked prior to service and replenished throughout
- Polishing of cutlery, crockery, silver and glasses
- Setting up of the kitchen passes as instructed by the chef
- Continually developing your knowledge of the menu with the ability to identify dishes
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- Meals on duty
- Staff discount
- Life assurance cover
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/75972534