Business Studies Writer Jobs Vacancy at Zigzag Education Bristol
Zigzag Education Bristol urgently required following position for Business Studies Writer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Studies Writer Jobs Vacancy at Zigzag Education Bristol Jobs Details:
Pay from £17,645 to £18,598 per annum pro-rata (depending on
qualifications and experience)*
Two full time contracts (initially 6 months – 1 year) starting
ASAP with a strong possibility of further work for the best
This is an opportunity for university students and graduates to
share their knowledge and enthusiasm for Business through a paid
position writing educational resources that A Level and GCSE
teachers throughout the UK will use in class to teach Business.
What you will achieve:
- Published material that will help future learners succeed in their qualifications
- Experience in publishing and education sectors
- Develop research and planning skills to a specific project brief
- Familiarisation of new teaching requirements set by examination boards for A level
- Good experience for those preparing to go into teaching – understanding how to structure lessons, communicate theory to A Level students, and cover unit specifications.
- Opportunity to develop own resource ideas
- Precise, up to date knowledge of business theory and practice, including global business and financial topics.
- Excellent numeracy and a logical mind (we don't like mistakes!)
- Ability to adapt and improve your method of working so that any mistakes identified are not repeated!
- Ability to communicate effectively, concisely – to write with flair and enthusiasm for your subject!
*To qualify for the higher salary rate you must have 3A*s at A Level and a 1st class degree in the subject, or a completed PGCE, or at least a year’s full-time experience writing similar educational materials.
Skills & Qualifications Essential Skills and Experience
- A strong interest in the subject area (including up-to-date knowledge of any recent developments), backed up with an excellent academic record
- Strong research and analysis skills; attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, and to communicate ideas and knowledge with clarity
- Write in a creative, yet clear and coherent style
- Related degree (2:1 or higher)
- Minimum of 2 Bs at A Level
- Grade A in a related A Level (or equivalent qualification)
- PGCE and/or teaching experience
- Experience of writing in a professional context, e.g. freelance educational writing