Performance Media Manager Paid Social Jobs Vacancy at Performics London
Performics London urgently required following position for Performance Media Manager Paid Social. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Performance Media Manager Paid Social Jobs Vacancy at Performics London Jobs Details:
Work with the Performance Media Director to devise and deliver client strategy in response to individual client’s business goals, adapting it to campaign performance. Lead a team of Performance Media Executives and Assistants to ensure campaign planning ladders up to client strategy, and ensure the effective execution of activity.
- Liaise with clients to devise and deliver compelling client strategy that shows a clear plan for delivering on individual client objectives. This will involve discussion on the level of service and ensuring that suitability media is used that support the client objectives.
- To have complete understanding of Performance Media channels, especially Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter
- To effectively communicate and sell new ideas and recommendations into planning teams and clients
- To deliver consistently high quality outputs i.e. presentations, proposals
- To ensure your team, deliver consistently high quality outputs i.e. presentations, proposals
- To devise and deliver effective campaign strategy that shows a clear plan for delivering on individual briefs. This will involve reviews and revisions of campaigns having first taken into account recent sales figures, data and surveys.
- To create a strong ‘team’ ethos and exhibit focused and positive team leadership
- To have a clear approach to management of Performance Media Executives and Assistants, in order to holistically support their development
- To lead meetings, generate actions and follow up with the team, external suppliers, clients, or relevant party
- To effectively support the Performance Media Director with proposals, pitches, strategy and other associated work
- To understand each individual client’s business objectives, wider planning context and relevant background
- To build strong relationships with clients, as well as internal and external contacts working on their accounts, in order to best manage the Performance Media Activity on each of their accounts
- To be the key contact with the Director in terms of delivering of media strategy and service
- To streamline processes and procedures in your team – to demonstrate efficient best practice, including time management, across all Performance Media services
1. Thorough knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat, as well as an understanding of LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr – as well as, crucially, how to leverage the platforms to deliver on client’s business objectives
2. Ensure your team delivers a high standard of work: across planning, reporting, optimisation, communication, billing, reconciliation and all other tasks required as part of running the designated accounts
3. Understanding each of your client’s business objectives
4. Pastoral and professional support for your team