Hospitality Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Company London
Company London urgently required following position for Hospitality Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hospitality Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Company London Jobs Details:
CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Ampersand, an experienced player specialising in bespoke catering at some of the UK's most iconic venues and visitors attractions.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Hospitality Assistant.
Performing a variety of tasks associated with food production and service in the catering unit
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To take responsibility for all food counters and drink serving areas.
- To use till systems and ensure cash handing procedures are adhered to.
- Cleaning of food counters.
- Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard.
- Customer service focused
- Has attention to detail
- Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.