Tax Consultant Jobs Vacancy at The Hut Group Northwich
The Hut Group Northwich urgently required following position for Tax Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tax Consultant Jobs Vacancy at The Hut Group Northwich Jobs Details:
The Hut Group
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building global brands, The Hut Group are fast becoming the world's most important online retail organisation.
THG is a nimble giant with the culture of a start-up, led by our founder CEO and backed by global heavyweight investors KKR, Blackrock, Sofina & Balderton Capital. We are in the early stages of a once in a lifetime journey that will see the Group become the biggest Internet company to ever emerge from Europe, reaching global scale.
We think this makes The Hut Group one of the best places in the world to be for ambitious finance professionals.
The Hut Group is seeking to recruit a qualified, ambitious tax consultant to join their growing tax team. The role would suit an energetic, ambitious individual, possibly looking to make their first move into industry. Ideally, the candidate will have experience dealing with large, privately owned UK corporates that have undertaken international expansion. M&A tax experience would also be beneficial, along with prior experience advising online retail businesses, as well as a good core tax accounting knowledge. Working closely with the Head of Tax on a day to day basis, responsibilities will range from compliance to ad hoc projects and M&A support.
Duties and responsibilities are likely to include:
- Preparation and submission of UK corporation tax computations, incorporating detailed capital allowances reviews and RDEC claims
- Preparation of calculations and forecasts for UK corporation tax payments on account
- Preparation of tax disclosures in consolidated group and subsidiary statutory accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of R&D reports to support RDEC claims
- Interacting with tax authorities as required
- Preparation of Senior Accounting Officer submissions and supporting work
- Liaison with external advisors on corporation tax compliance and ad hoc projects
- Liaison with commercial employees to obtain updates/understanding business plans
- Assisting with the preparation of transfer pricing policies and reports
- Involvement in structuring work and acquisitions of overseas businesses
- Developing more junior tax team members
- Chartered Accountant
- Chartered Tax Adviser or equivalent
- Competence in Excel, Word, Alphatax
- Strong technical ability
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Ability to work under pressure, proven track record of meeting deadlines and providing commercial, practical tax advice