Personal Banking Manager Reading Broad Jobs Vacancy at Nationwide Building Society
Nationwide Building Society urgently required following position for Personal Banking Manager Reading Broad. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Banking Manager Reading Broad Jobs Vacancy at Nationwide Building Society Jobs Details:
- A Personal Banking Manager for our branch in Reading Broad St, Berkshire.
- £17,507–£25,288 a year on a full-time contract, plus benefits.
- Send in your application by 16th February 2018
Who we're looking forYou don’t need any direct experience in the financial services – but you will need experience in an account management or an in-depth customer service role.
You’ll need to have:
- An interest in people and building rapport quickly
- Plenty of drive and commitment.
- Confidence and be able to speak to lots of different types of people in any situation
- Enthusiasm about working as part of a team.
- have previous experience in financial services or retail customer-facing roles.
- have numeracy and literacy skills equivalent to GCSE grade C or NVQ II standard.
- have previous experience focusing on customer outcomes from in-depth customer interactions.
- be inquisitive, outgoing and empathetic.
- be aware of financial services compliance rules and regulations.
- Previous experience in a similar account management or in-depth customer handling position.
What you'll be doingWorking on the branch floor, you’ll be banking hall and office-based. You’ll need to have the confidence to build relationships with people that expect a wide knowledge of financial services. You’ll be comfortable in answering a simple question to handling a complex problem.
You’ll stay enthusiastic, calm and polite. You’ll share your in depth knowledge of our products and services with our customers, ensuring they have all the information they need to make the right choice.
You’ll sometimes work on your own, but you’ll mostly work with colleagues, supporting each other to help customers. You’ll have to be able to spot opportunities to help our customers. You’ll need to know the ins and outs of all our products and services and how to work our computer systems and processes, but we’ll train you in that.