Social Media Organic Growth Professional Jobs Vacancy at American Wave Ltd Home Based
American Wave Ltd Home Based urgently required following position for Social Media Organic Growth Professional. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Organic Growth Professional Jobs Vacancy at American Wave Ltd Home Based Jobs Details:
We are an Organic Spices/Herbs and Tea brand with a unique product portfolio. We looking for an EXPERIENCED and driven Content/Social Media specialist who will be responsible for supporting American Wave UK Ltd.'s consumer-focused digital marketing efforts.
You SHOULD BE ABLE to demonstrate prior experience facilitating ORGANIC growth on any of the major social media platforms; FB, Twitter or Instagram.
Interest in food or food related trades a big plus.
This position will be responsible for generating compelling, informative and entertaining social media and email content for brands within the American Wave portfolio to be shared through social media channels, blog posts, websites and emerging digital media channels.
Limited hours to begin with (6-10) weekly, with the opportunity to grow into a more permanent role as we grow. Its a work form home job.
* Develop effective and engaging content for multiple brands to be shared on all appropriate platforms
* Manage social media communities, including posting and promoting content
* Monitor social media traffic and engage online audiences as appropriate
*Create and manage social media content calendar
*Create and write blog posts – includes publishing and securing approvals to ensure posts adhere to strict accuracy and timing requirements
* Create and send emails to engage our brands’ customers
* At least 2 years social media experience required.
* Must have excellent written communications skills and understanding of content strategy to ensure accurate, grammatically correct, public-facing social media postings. Familiarity with social media management tools required.
* Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
* Agency experience a plus
* Prior knowledge and/or experience with consumer packaged goods especially food products a plus
Job Type: Part-time
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years