Generalist Jobs Vacancy at Rockstar North Edinburgh
Rockstar North Edinburgh urgently required following position for Generalist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Generalist Jobs Vacancy at Rockstar North Edinburgh Jobs Details:
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Generalist to join our Edinburgh studio.
As part of Rockstar’s Global Human Resources you will be providing key support in day to day operations across the studio. You will compliment an already well established studio team and reporting to Rockstar North’s HR Manager, you will support the welfare of our creative, technical and operations teams, provide guidance to our team leads and as part of a dedicated human resources department, be responsible for the managing and administration of Rockstar policies and human resource programs.
We are looking for someone with strong technical skills in HRIS - and with relevant experience in employee relations, training & development, compensation & benefits and employment law and compliance. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to enhance their skills within a diverse and creative studio environment. As well as the required professionalism, we are looking for a confident, natural communicator to build strong working relationships and who will share our passion and commitment to the projects and our people.
- Work as part of the HR team to deliver a complete HR service to the company.
- Act as a point of contact for all employee and welfare queries.
- Ensure people related policies and best practices are communicated, administered and adhered to throughout the company.
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures, leading on implementation in the company.
- Provide advice and support on ER, disciplinary and grievance, and performance management issues.
- Maintenance of Rockstar’s HR information system ensuring compliance with current legislation.
- Analyse and provide management information on HR related matters as and when required.
- Tracking of internal visa applications and studio transfers.
- Support the Senior HR team in HR related ad hoc projects and initiatives.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all HR and employee documentation.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops/seminars and reviewing professional publications.
- HND/HNC/Degree educated with an HR related discipline (or similar).
- Obtained or working towards CIPD accreditation.
- 3 - 4 years’ experience working within HR.
- Excellent understanding of current employment legislation and best practice.
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize workload, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written.
- Adaptable and confident dealing with various stakeholders of all levels.
- Strong experience working with HR information systems.
- Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience working within the Creative Industries – video games, film, television, music (desirable).
- Experience working with HRIS, Workday (desirable).
- Those without HR experience need not apply.