Academy Driver Jobs Vacancy at Wolverhampton Wanderers Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton Wanderers Wolverhampton urgently required following position for Academy Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Academy Driver Jobs Vacancy at Wolverhampton Wanderers Wolverhampton Jobs Details:
• To be part of the Academy Driving team for the Academy. Transporting Academy players and staff when required.
PLACE OF WORK
• Sir Jack Hayward Training Ground, Douglas Turner Way, Compton Park, Wolverhampton, WV3 9BF / Academy Building, Douglas Turner Way, Compton Park, Wolverhampton, WV3 9BF.
HOURS OF WORK
• Work on a sessional basis (days, evenings and weekends)
• Any special events/dinners
• Flexibility is essential for this role
• Transportation of Academy players/trialists and staff as per the weekly transportation sheets.
• Transportation is to be carried out in club vehicles or own cars as indicated on the weekly transportation sheets. (All own cars are to have the correct insurance coverage and up to date MOT certificate).
• Must have signed and must adhere to the Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Drivers Policy.
• The duties you may be asked to carry out are:
• Transportation from players’ home addresses across the UK to the training ground/Schools/Accommodation addresses and Molineux Stadium and vice versa.
• Transportation for squads to matchday venues across the UK
• Transportation of players/trialists/staff from their home address to all airports across the UK.
• Transportation of players from their schools across the Midlands, to the training ground.
To apply complete an application form by clicking here and return to:
Academy Operations Manager
Sir Jack Hayward Training Ground
Closing date for applications: Monday 16th October 2017