Warehouse Operative Jobs Vacancy at Asda Feltham
Asda Feltham urgently required following position for Warehouse Operative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Operative Jobs Vacancy at Asda Feltham Jobs Details:
How will you make a difference?
Here's the short answer;
Our stores are packed with thousands of products, from clothes and household items, through to tinned foods, frozen goods and chilled produce. Our warehouse teams deal with them all, picking and packing the right products and making sure they all get to the right stores at the right time. It’s a vital part of our supply chain and it makes for fast-moving, busy and varied work.
The things you'll be doing, day to day:
- Collecting, moving and stacking products. It’s not like running a marathon, but you’ll still be on your feet and doing plenty of bending and lifting, so you’ll need a reasonable level of fitness
- Using all our handling equipment (don’t worry, we’ll fully train you on how to use all the equipment safely and effectively
- You’ll be ‘picking’ goods by Store or product group and there are standards of performance required within each Depot, so you’ll need to be able to work under pressure and follow procedure
- Occasionally you might feel like you’re working alone using our systems but don’t worry we will give you clear instructions on what you need to do
- We’re one big team, so we’re looking for helpful, outgoing people who can get along with and support others
Being the best you can be, every day
You’ll be part of a business that always delivers a great service – and that means you’ll need to share our very high standards. Qualifications aren’t important, as we can provide all the training you need. But you will need to be a reliable, quality focussed individual who can work to the highest standards at all times.
We’re one big team, so we’re looking for helpful, outgoing people who can get along with and support others.