Patient Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Bmi Healthcare Aberdeen
Bmi Healthcare Aberdeen urgently required following position for Patient Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Patient Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Bmi Healthcare Aberdeen Jobs Details:
BMI Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Patient Administrator to join their team of staff in the Administration department.
This is a Reception role within our Outpatients department and may involve weekend and evening work. Training may be during weekday hours.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems
- Basic financial awareness
Duties of this role include:
- To contribute to the smooth running of the patient administrative process throughout the patient journey. Ensure the BMI best practice process maps are followed, to provide an efficient, professional and standard service to all patients, visitors, consultants and staff. All patient queries are dealt with efficiently and professionally.
- First point of contact for all persons attending the hospital, including patients, staff, visitors, Consultants, contractors
- Day to day management of the referrals from the Referral Management Centre, including triage and adherence to the 18 week Referral to Treatment within set timescales and management of SPOT contract patients
- Timely resolution to clinic change requests disseminating information to relevant colleagues and consultants
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.