Lunchtime Cover Unqualified Nursery Practitioner Jobs Vacancy at Busy Bees Nurseries Sutton
Busy Bees Nurseries Sutton urgently required following position for Lunchtime Cover Unqualified Nursery Practitioner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lunchtime Cover Unqualified Nursery Practitioner Jobs Vacancy at Busy Bees Nurseries Sutton Jobs Details:
Busy Bees is the UK’s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can’t do this without you, so we’re looking for a Lunchtime Cover Nursery Practitioner who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Sutton. You will be genuinely interested in a career in child care and have the passion and enthusiasm to deliver outstanding child care by complementing our existing team of child care practitioners.
You will be required to work the following hours and days:
Monday 12 PM - 2 PM
Tuesday 12 PM - 2 PM
Wednesday 12 PM - 2 PM
Thursday 12 PM - 2 PM
Friday 12 PM - 2 PM
About our Cheam Sutton Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. Treetops Sutton Day Nursery and Preschool is situated in a beautiful, converted two-storey house in a quiet, residential area of Sutton, Surrey. You’ll find our nursery on the corner of Landseer Road and Grove Road. We have a small drop-off and pick-up area at the rear of the nursery with on-street metered-parking to the front. Many of our existing parents commute to London and choose Treetops Sutton for its convenient location for public transport – Sutton Railway Station with Southern Railway services to London Victoria is a short 11-minute walk away. There is also a bus stop at the end of the road for local bus services. Treetops Sutton Nursery enjoys a garden to the front entrance and a lovely spacious garden at the back for adventurous play and learning opportunities.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Experience within a private day nursery (Desirable)
- A willingness to undertake relevant childcare qualifications in the future (Desirable)
- A passion for child care and a genuine interest in child development