Account Executive Jobs Vacancy at Atlas Recruitment Ltd Royal Tunbridge Wells
Atlas Recruitment Ltd Royal Tunbridge Wells urgently required following position for Account Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Executive Jobs Vacancy at Atlas Recruitment Ltd Royal Tunbridge Wells Jobs Details:
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic organisation that is seeking to recruit an Account Executive to join their team to support Account Managers.
The role will require you to be responsible for conducting the majority of the day-to-day account execution and administration. This includes completing all support tasks as directed to execute the strategies and activities as detailed by your account managers/directors, and ensure your accounts are well organised and structured in terms of time.
Duties will include:
- Ensure that all communication with clients is of the highest quality
- Ensuring press coverage is captured and delivered to clients in a timely fashion
- Participating actively in meetings, including assisting in the preparation for the meeting and in presenting elements as directed
- Participating in presentations to existing clients and at new business pitches
- Liaising with clients in a confident manner and build good working relationships
- Developing useful and relevant business contacts
- Developing ability to be able to brief all suppliers such as designers, photographers, and printers in a knowledgeable and precise manner
- Developing a full understanding of how the media works in the particular areas in which you operate, the opportunities available, starting to build relationships with journalists etc.
- Managing the end-to-end process of press release distribution and follow ups
- Helping to sell in items to media as directed, verbal and written
- Making verbal approaches confidently to all journalists - consumer, business-to-business and trade - to sell in ideas and discuss opportunities
- Assisting in the organisation of events
- Writing coherent and factually accurate press releases
- Reviewing and proofing written materials
- Producing internal copy for newsletters, internal briefings and notice boards
- Creating accurate written communications such as letters, emails, memos etc., both internally and externally to colleagues, clients, and journalists
- Undertaking media and administration desk research for new business pitches and current client programmes as required
- Handling all administration for accounts including filing, press cuttings etc. to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Previous PR experience is a distinct advantage
- Ability to influence through effective communication
- Good writing and proof reading skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work flexibly and prioritise workload
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Relevant qualifications, i.e. Graduate with relevant degree would be an advantage