Apprentice Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Central College Nottingham Nottingham
Central College Nottingham Nottingham urgently required following position for Apprentice Marketing Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Apprentice Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Central College Nottingham Nottingham Jobs Details:
Solutions for Accounting are a leading Sage and CRM Business software solution providers in the UK with an exciting growth strategy.
Based on Gregory Boulevard Nottingham opposite the Goose Fair site just outside Nottingham City Centre but on good transport links, our team has grown organically and through acquisition but also from the nurturing of aspiring and talented apprentices.
You will be fully trained to be able to carry out the following tasks:
- Proof reading copy
- Writing articles, blog posts, website content
- Be in regular contact with our website development and media company.
- Supporting mailshots and email marketing
- Printing literature
- Supporting events and conferences. This may include organising the catering, emailing delegate packs and instructions and liaising with customers.
- Digital marketing (social media)
We will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills in a rich and progressive learning environment.
The weekly wage quoted of £150 is a minimum and depends on any prior experience or skills.
Please note you will be required to evidence your qualifications as detailed on your CV at interview stage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English skills with good grammar and spelling.
- Good IT Skills - Microsoft Office Outlook, word
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills with the ability to work unassisted, given ongoing training and support.
- Accurate and strong attention to detail
- Strong people skills
Desirable but not essential
- Any experience with Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign would be preferred but not essential.
- Any Website and digital marketing experience would be preferred.
- Ability to write engaging articles, blogs, website content.
If you are applying for the Level 3 Apprenticeship, ideally you will have either the Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration either as an NVQ or Apprenticeship and at least 12 months experience of working in an office environment.
We are looking for someone to start straight away, so if you are interested please apply. The vacancy will start to be shortlisted before the closing date, so don't wait until then.