Engagement Editor Jobs Vacancy at Conde Nast London
Conde Nast London urgently required following position for Engagement Editor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engagement Editor Jobs Vacancy at Conde Nast London Jobs Details:
BRIDES is looking for a dynamic Engagement Editor to execute a data-driven audience growth strategy across all digital platforms to the benefit of editorial, marketing and commercial content. Embedded within the BRIDES editorial team, the successful candidate will work closely across digital, video, social and data to drive traffic to the site.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategy creation & execution of data-driven growth tactics to increase readership, video views and engagement on a 24/7 schedule of content
- Grow engagement and traffic from all BRIDES platforms combining data-based approach with the unique BRIDES editorial voice
- Own and lead regular analysis of BRIDES articles, feeding back to the team to optimise existing content and future output
- Write content you know will work to your agreed strategy
- Tracking of all key performance metrics; building daily, weekly & monthly reports in addition to ad hoc investigations
- Lead the BRIDES team's SEO efforts by providing regular advice both in realtime and via regular team meetings
- Act as the team's eyes and ears on social, SEO and all analytics platforms, alerting the team to breaking events, trending topics and feeding into the editorial workflow to maximise traffic
- Harness the power of social media to guarantee the success of native advertising and creative campaigns, with the entertainment of the BRIDES audience and business retention at front of mind
- Be a super-user of and train editorial team on tools including Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Tubular, Crowdtangle etc
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills with precise attention to detail
- Mastery of social media channels and platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Proven experience using and acting on data collected from key analytics tools: Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics and others
- Proven ability to "bring data to life" through visualisation software (Tableau, Excel etc), dashboards or other means
- Absolutely must have an entrepreneurial and self-starter spirit, strong work ethic, inquisitive approach to everything and an insatiable desire to be a part of a creative digital company
- Experience with content management systems