Team Organiser Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail Milton Keynes
Network Rail Milton Keynes urgently required following position for Team Organiser. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Organiser Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail Milton Keynes Jobs Details:
To support a senior executive or a complex team and provide an efficient and effective general administrative and secretarial support service. Provide technical input interface with maintaining relevant records.
The role offers opportunities for candidates who are able and willing to do so, to further their own development with the support of the team.
About the role (External)
· Undertake general office administration duties including control of all mail, co-ordinating diaries, processing and maintaining personnel records including vulnerable assets such as mobile telephones; make necessary returns. Arrange travel, hotels and vehicles, and order and control Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the team.
· Organise meetings (including training sessions and Away days) and the production, collation and dissemination of documentation for and resulting from them. Take minutes when required and follow up actions from the meeting.
· Provide a consistent telephone presence on behalf of the team delivering excellent customer service levels. Provide communications to the team, including sending messages as required.
· Maintain and populate an efficient filing system paying particular attention to records of standing meetings, statutory records and authorisations.
· Utilise financial and procurement systems and act as Local Purchasing Agent (where directed) by ordering stationery and other office consumables as required.
· Report team problems e.g. IT and office facilities and monitor response.
· Undertake administrative tasks as directed including technical literature searches for the team.
· Undertake the role in a way that is consistent with, and reinforces, Network Rail’s values. Collate and support the development of reporting documentation informed by the team.
· Ability to multi task
· Experience in appropriate IT packages
· Good time manager
· Strong organisation skills
· Good communication skills (verbal and written) including excellent telephone manner
· Experience of working with a team.
· Sound railway background and knowledge of railway geography
· Recognised qualification in keyboard associated skills and office management techniques
· Knowledge and experience of records management
How To Apply- External
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria. We positively embrace flexible working recognising that employees may wish to balance work and family/home life.
Keeping people safe on the railway is at the heart of everything we do, safe behaviour is therefore a requirement of working for Network Rail. Applicants should demonstrate their personal commitment to safety in their application.
Network Rail can offer you a rewarding career with competitive pay and excellent benefits including a choice of contributory pension schemes, a generous annual leave package, a bonus scheme and an annual 75% subsidy on season tickets costing up to £3,333 (to a maximum amount of £2,500).
Network Rail is required to comply with UK Government standards when carrying out pre-employment checks for all new starters; this includes a basic criminal record check. In addition to the basic criminal record check, in accordance with the UK Government we are also required to verify your identity, right to work in the UK and previous three years employment history.
Closing date: 16-02-2018 L ate applications will not be accepted. We retain the right to close the advert before the listed closing date based on application volumes.
It is a requirement of the role to live within 75 minutes commuting time of The Quadrant Milton Keynes.