Treasury Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Arup London
Arup London urgently required following position for Treasury Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Treasury Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Arup London Jobs Details:
Primary Location : United Kingdom-London-London
Discipline : Finance
Job Posting : 20-Sep-17
Arup is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. Through our work, we make a positive difference in the world.
The firm requires a Treasury Analyst to carry out the day-to-day cash management and administrative tasks in the Group Treasury Function. This role will report to the Treasurer Manager and will work closely with the Group Treasurer and Arup’s global finance teams.
- Analysis of liquidity and fx risk positions when required
- Develop a best practice environment
- Assist the 5 Geographic Regions in Treasury matters where necessary
- Prepares cashflow for Treasury Co, UK business and Gulf on a day to day basis
- Prepares Global multi-currency cash pool reporting on a day to day basis
- Provides fx and money market recommendations to the Treasury Manager
- Carries out intercompany cash transfers/funding requests
- Prepares weekly cash/liquidity reporting
- Proactively liaises with local operations to discuss cash requirements
- Manages monthly intercompany netting and settlement processes using Co-Process software
- Assists Treasury Manager to develop the intercompany settlement process
- Prepares hedging analysis as and when required
- Monitors counter party exposures to banks
- Maintains list of all fx products with banks
- Be initial point of contact for guarantee/bond applications
- Obtains bond approvals from appropriate approver
- Process bond applications, amendments and cancellations
- Reconciles bond charges from banks
- Maintains and develops bond reporting
- Inputs all Treasury transactions into the Treasury Management System (TMS) – FIS Integrity
- Uses 360T for trading FX and placing of MMF deposits
- Processes netting through Co-Process
- Uses of HSBCnet and other banking portals on a day to day basis
- Involvement in the migration of HSBCnet platforms to a single instance
- Performs all day to day administrative tasks in the Group Treasury function including bank account opening and closing
- Liaises with UK based Shared Service Centre, Group Tax and global finance teams on a day to day basis to ensure effective management of treasury transactions
- Provides confirmations for fx and money market deals
- Answers ad hoc queries and processes ad hoc requests
- Day to day operation of HSBCnet and answering queries
- Manages and develops Treasury Intranet page
- Strong interest in Treasury matters
- Eye for detail, with the ability to still see the bigger picture
- Previous experience of FIS Integrity, 360T, Co-Process and HSBCnet a benefit
- Working towards AMCT qualification, or interested in working towards qualification
We offer a competitive salary at all levels, and one of the best benefits package in our sector.
Core benefits include cover under the UK Healthcare Plan (private medical insurance), Life Assurance, Accident Insurance, and Income Protection (long term disability) cover. Core benefits are funded by us and made available to all permanent staff in order to support and safeguard your financial, physical and mental wellbeing. You will also have access to a grade-related Flexible Benefits Fund which you can choose to take as extra cash, or spend on a wide range of Choice Benefits to help with your work/life balance and financial security.
In addition all permanent employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme. Subject to scheme rules employees can receive two Profit Share payments per year, which are dependent on the firm’s financial performance.