Ams Solution Director Jobs Vacancy at Capgemini
Capgemini urgently required following position for Ams Solution Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ams Solution Director Jobs Vacancy at Capgemini Jobs Details:
Any Capgemini UK with flexiblity to travel
Who You’ll Be Working With
Capgemini is one of the leading Application Services providers globally and is a major player in the UK across all key sectors such as Government, Aerospace & Defence, Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Retail, Energy and Utilities.
The Application Services Practice focusses on major UK clients, on a global basis, to support, maintain and enhance their Application & Infrastructure landscapes. We support some of the largest installations of Business Applications such as SAP & Oracle as well as some of the most agile platforms on Salesforce.com or a plethora of Open Source applications.
Our Application Service exploits some of the latest market technologies & methods around Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Collaboration, Process Mining, DevOps, Agile, etc. and you will be part of the team that helps customers to keep one step ahead of their competition.
The Focus Of Your Role
As part of the Solutions team you will be in the “shop window” for our business supporting our sector teams to develop compelling solutions for our existing and new customers. The main focus of role is to fully understand Customer challenges in order to be able to align Capgemini services to address these. In order to do this you will be provided with support to understand the detail and applicability of the latest tools and techniques available. As an experienced person in the Applications Management area you will also be expected to demonstrate vision in order to support the continuous improvement of the service to help to maintain our market leadership position.
What You’ll Bring
- A demonstrable track record of creating winning, value based, compelling Applications Service solutions across a broad range of customers and sectors supported by excellent numerate, written, presentation & communication skills.
- An ability to engage with customers around business problems and an insight that allows you to understand how effective delivery of Applications Services can address these.
- A pro-active approach that continuously seeks improvement but also ensures that incremental process is being made.
- A knowledge of, and passion for, the latest tools and methods that can assist improve the delivery of Application Services. A fast mind to see the opportunity, or discard based on the potential challenges.
- A work ethic that shows you are prepared to go the extra mile as either a leader or part of a team with a demonstrable knowledge and experience of pre-sales processes and the imperatives that underpin them.
- An existing network of customers & market partners where you have worked and successfully delivered.
What You’ll Do
- Interact with customers before, or during, sales pursuits to understand their business challenges and how their Applications Landscape impacts these.
- Aligning Capgemini’s ADMnext capabilities to address customer challenges in a compelling way.
- Engage with existing accounts to help to drive forward their transformational agendas supporting our Service Delivery Managers.
- Support the development of our Applications Service proposition by proactively identifying enhancement areas and taking responsibility for developing some of these.
- Maintaining an external visibility through Social Media that demonstrates Capgemini’s eminence & thought leadership in the area of Applications Services.
What We’ll Offer You
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why Were Different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.