Client Services Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Nexant London
Nexant London urgently required following position for Client Services Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Services Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Nexant London Jobs Details:
Main purpose of job:
The Client Services Coordinator will work within the Global Products group. The role has three elements – client support, sales coordination and administration.
The following is a representative description of the position’s role and responsibilities. Reflecting the flexible nature of consulting work, Nexant will adjust this description as necessary to meet operating and strategic needs of its business.
Provide general support to the Global Products group (PERP, POPS, PPE, SBA, STMC, WGM) with regard to:
• NexantThinking Website
o Client web account maintenance (add users to web accounts, upload new reports and activate subscribers and other related activities)
o Generate usage reports to support client subscription renewals
• Address ad-hoc client requests regarding subscriptions/report scope and coverage
• Support program managers with Webinar preparation.
• Support product marketing programs
o Monitor and log sales enquiries
o Assist with follow up calls from sales and marketing campaigns including provide quotations and answer incoming queries
• Support EMEA and Asia business at conferences and events in varying administrative tasks
• Sales tracking including maintaining SalesForce (adding contacts, generating proposal numbers, etc.
• Invoice preparation and tracking
• Maintenance of product directory filing systems.
About Nexant E&CA:
• Nexant’s Energy and Chemical Advisory (E&CA) Business Unit is an independent global consulting firm that provides advisory services to the energy and chemicals sector. Nexant’s experience covers all market and techno-economic aspects of refinery, petrochemical, polymer, and biorenewable businesses. Nexant's key consulting offices are located in White Plains, San Francisco, London, Bahrain, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Shanghai.
• Nexant offers consulting services in the following areas:
• Strategy Assistance: Entry or exit strategies, growth or diversification strategies and general planning and organizational advisory services
• M&A Assistance: Including due diligence, asset evaluation and valuation support
• Master Planning and Feasibility Appraisal: Covering independent evaluation of small, medium and large scale investment projects
• Technical Reviews: As advisors to sponsors for performance improvement, or lenders for Project Finance and M&A
• Project Evaluation & Financing: During the past few years Nexant has provided Independent Consultancy to the sponsors and/or lenders for over $100 billion of investment projects that have been successfully implemented
• Market Assessments: Analysis of supply, demand, and trade for all major products in the sector and many specialties, including market drivers and cost competitiveness.
Salary and Benefits :
Nexant offers a competitive compensation package.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.