Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Henry Schein Inc Gillingham
Henry Schein Inc Gillingham urgently required following position for Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Henry Schein Inc Gillingham Jobs Details:
Marketing Executive( Job Number: R106232) Description
Software of Excellence, the World leader in Dental Practice Management Software and Solutions, requires an experienced Marketing Executive for the role based at their offices in Gillingham, Kent.
Founded in New Zealand in 1988 and now with offices around the world, we are the global leader in providing practice management software and solutions to the dental and healthcare sectors.
Software of Excellence has developed a global presence throughout Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia, as well as in the UK and Europe. Our vision is to provide products and services aimed at turning good practices into great businesses. For further information visit the web site http://softwareofexcellence.com/uk
Software of Excellence is part of the Henry Schein Group of companies. Henry Schein is the world’s largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, medical and animal health practitioners. The Company also serves dental laboratories, government and institutional health care clinics, and other alternate care sites. A Fortune 500® Company and a member of the NASDAQ 100® Index, Henry Schein employs more than 19,000 Team Schein Members and serves over one million customers, has 260,000 products.
With headquarters in Melville, NY, Henry Schein has operations or affiliates in 33 countries. The Company’s sales reached a record $10.6 billion in 2015, and have grown at a compound annual rate of 15 per cent since Henry Schein became a public company in 1995. For more information, visit the Henry Schein web site at www.henryschein.com
As Marketing Executive you will work with the Marketing Team to help develop and execute the Software of Excellence marketing plan whilst taking direct responsibility for a range of marketing activities as detailed below. On a daily basis you will also work closely with the Global Marketing and UK Sales teams.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Marketing Campaign Execution
· Work with the Marketing team to plan, budget and schedule the company’s Marketing Strategy
· Support the execution of UK lead generation/marketing campaigns across digital and printed channels for all products and services; including PR/trade advertising; building and sending email blasts and direct mail. Supporting equivalent campaigns in Holland as required
· Plan and implement a regular schedule of e-newsletters to both internal stakeholders and customers/prospects
· Responsible for supporting the company’s sponsorship of Trade Exhibitions in the UK; including cost negotiation with suppliers, stand design / marketing collateral, pre and post-event promotional campaigns and all logistics associated with delivering event objectives
· Responsible for organising company run Seminars and Webinars across the UK; including scheduling, venue selection (through 3rd part supplier), pre-event promotion, delegate registration and management, organising marketing collateral, and all associated logistics and reporting
· Supporting the promotion and delivery of events (trade and company) in Holland, as required
Digital / Social Media
· Responsible for updating company website, utilising the built-in content management system
· Responsible for supporting on the planning and delivery of the company’s Social Media strategy; creating regular content that reinforces the main marketing campaigns and company positioning (also supporting other global regions as required)
· Act as brand guardian to ensure corporate brand guidelines are followed in all company communications
· Take ownership of marketing collateral management; ensuring all marketing assets are accurately filed and catalogued, and required stock levels are available for ongoing sales activity
· Ensure projects are completed to budget and in-line with overall schedule
· Responsible for regular campaign, asset and event reporting
· Ensure customer and prospect databases are kept up-to-date
· Manage marketing function within the company’s CRM system; ensuring campaign “wave codes” are accurately entered and used by colleagues
· To ensure the sales toolkit is kept up to date, catalogued and managed accordingly
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
· Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
· Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behaviour in completing job duties and assignments.
The successful candidate will require excellent marketing planning and communication skills, together with a proven track record of successful event management and digital marketing (including email marketing and social media). Over 2 years’ experience in a marketing role
Marketing / Business degree or equivalent C.I.M. qualification is preferable but not essential
Where necessary the candidate will be required to work occasional evenings and weekends and be away from home for Trade / Masterclass Events
The candidate will be expected to liaise at all levels within the business including; internal sales, sales admin, support team, training teams, accounts department and marketing.
All sources within the dental profession
Due to a high level of applicants for our current vacancies you will only hear back from us if you are successful going through to interview stage.
Henry Schein UK Holdings is committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment in all spheres of its operation. Henry Schein UK Holdings strives to operate a policy of equal opportunity and not discriminate against any person gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by lawQualifications . Primary Location : UK-Kent-Gillingham