Senior Business Travel Consultant London Jobs Vacancy at Carlson Wagonlit Travel London
Carlson Wagonlit Travel London urgently required following position for Senior Business Travel Consultant London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Business Travel Consultant London Jobs Vacancy at Carlson Wagonlit Travel London Jobs Details:
Senior Business Travel Consultant - London- (170005IP)
Join our team as a Senior Business Travel Consultant and help us provide excellent service and support to our clients. In this role, you will embody the mission of our Travel Consultants around the globe as you strive to “Deliver the Perfect Trip”. You will be specifically responsible for delighting the traveller/travel arranger, building commercial value, and strengthening the CWT brand in a way that balances the requirements of all stakeholders and positions our workforce as a key differentiator for our business. If you are interested in growing a career within the travel industry and fit the requirements outlined below – we want to speak with you!
- You delight the traveller/travel arranger
- Listen and lead the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances.
- Connect with the caller to build trust and credibility even if the person is unknown.
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveller experience in each situation.
- You build CWT’s commercial value
- Sell products that are of commercial value to CWT and contribute to CWT’s profitability.
- Remain current on value we provide to each customer.
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change.
- You strengthen the CWT brand
- Represent the CWT brand in how you work on a day-to-day basis.
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Build loyalty to CWT by ensuring consistency of service delivery around the globe in a way that compliments the unique travel policy of each client with interaction to make each traveller/travel arranger feel special.
At CWT, we have a unique and compelling culture as an employer defined by our people and supported by our Core Values. Our employees feel a genuine respect for one another, act with uncompromising integrity and feel proud of our global market leadership. They value working together, embrace opportunities for continuous learning and have an intense desire to serve customers.
- 5+ years of experience in the business travel industry in a similar position
- English fluent: written and verbal
- Additional languages: German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian - will be a big asset!
- Knowledge of GDS (Galileo)
- Fares and ticketing knowledge (minimum BA level 2 or equivalent certificate)
- Proven ability to create international travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation (at least 80% of transactions will be multi-segment, multi-destination international itineraries)
- Understanding and expertise in international travel requirements, i.e. visas, passports and immunisation requirements
- Excellent communication skills and follow through required to advise clients of those requirements
- Ability to handle multi-cultural sometimes multi-lingual clientele
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (in person and on phone)
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Problem solver
- Adaptable and motivated to learn
- Influence and diplomacy
- Proficiency in technology to research options and to complete process requirements