Support Worker Female Caerphilly Supported Living Services Hours Jobs Vacancy at Cartrefi Cymru Cyf
- Support Worker Female Caerphilly Supported Living Services Hours
- Cartrefi Cymru Cyf
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Cartrefi Cymru Cyf urgently required following position for Support Worker Female Caerphilly Supported Living Services Hours. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Worker Female Caerphilly Supported Living Services Hours Jobs Vacancy at Cartrefi Cymru Cyf Jobs Details:
We provide support to people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, older people, people with Autism and physical disabilities. We do that in a number of ways from providing 24-hour support within their own homes, to providing shorter, more focused support to assist with individual tasks or care needs, which are often determined in conjunction with Social Services. The people we support and their families are at the centre of what we do so we are looking for individuals who have the right skills, experience and ability to provide a high quality of support and care to really make a difference.
Working in our Supported Living Services within the Torfaen area, our Support Workers work as part of a team, assisting and enabling the people we support within their home and also in the community. Do you have varied life experience or previous experience in a similar role and a real desire to make a difference? If so, we would like to hear from you.
We can offer you: -
- £60 per shift for working a sleeping in shift
- generous annual leave entitlement
- enhancements for bank holidays
- occupational sick pay and pension scheme
- full paid training to achieve QCF qualifications
What we expect from you:
- A commitment to enabling people to live fulfilled and independent lives both within their homes and the wider community.
- A flexible approach to work and the willingness and ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and also sleeping overnight at the service users home
- A full clean valid UK driving licence and a car with business insurance, as you will be required to use your car for work purposes.
- Have a commitment to work towards a QCF in Health and Social Care
Due to the nature of this work, we are required by legislation to obtain an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service for all successful applicants .
Please note - we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the closing date stated if we have received sufficient applications.