Assistant International Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Marks Spencer London
Marks Spencer London urgently required following position for Assistant International Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant International Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Marks Spencer London Jobs Details:
This vacancy is for a fixed term contract of 6 months.
The primary purpose of this role is to business partner with international markets on our customers experience across all touchpoints, and to deliver integrated marketing campaigns for specific seasons and projects. The secondary part of the role is to support the development of seasonal campaigns for International markets.
About the role
This role is divided into 2 areas:
- Act as the primary point of contact for these South East Asian markets for all elements of the customer experience, or support the Manager in this regard.
- Be the voice of the customer ensuring customer-focused plans and executions across all touch points, and be the guardian of the M&S brand in international markets, reviewing and approving communications materials as required and as appropriate.
- Work in a collaborative and cross-functional way drawing on the advice and expertise of relevant teams including the franchise account management team, international VM, etc. Participate fully in the International Integrated Business Planning process (IBP).
- Support the strategic development of seasonal campaign by working with UK teams to input into their briefs and ensuring International consideration into the UK campaigns
- Support the brief and development of assets for international campaigns across various channels including digital and social.
- Working with various stakeholders between the UK and International teams to develop and communicate campaign information in preparation for International Live Buy
Upon completion of your interim appointment our intention would be for you to return to your previous role, where this is not possible the job that you return to will be at least the same level as the one you left.
Your skills and experience will include
- Stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills.
- Brand management.
- A Global and omnichannel mindset.
- Consumer insight and understanding.
- Flexibility, forward thinking, agile.
- Strong project management skills.
- Knowledge of Asian markets considered an asset.
- Knowledge of clothing retail considered an asset.