Wealth Management Ultra High Net Worth Private Banker Associate Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London
- Wealth Management Ultra High Net Worth Private Banker Associate
- Morgan Chase
- London ENG
- 26 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase London urgently required following position for Wealth Management Ultra High Net Worth Private Banker Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Wealth Management Ultra High Net Worth Private Banker Associate Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London Jobs Details:
- The Banker’s primary responsibility is for maintaining and further developing a book of existing business consisting of clients focused within the relevant market.
- Responsible for sale and implementation of investment, banking and trust/estate products to core clients with assistance from the integrated team (Investor, Capital Advisor and Wealth Advisor).
- Manage each account to ensure that the client has a completed profile and that accounts are properly maintained and serviced.
- Build trust with clients and effectively manage relationships.
- Ensure that the proposed products and services maximize the client’s needs, goals and objectives.
- The Banker’s performance will be measured by objectives using specific financial and client satisfaction objectives.
- Previous business development experience including cold calling to develop new client relationships is essential.
- Previous experience in Private Banking working with Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families is desirable.
- Demonstrated understanding of investments, banking and trust concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technological environment.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and target driven.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent negotiating skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Internet/Intranet.
- Ability to learn proprietary software and databases and ability to master wealth planning software.
- Bachelors degree required.