Marketing And Project Management Assistant Internship Jobs Vacancy at Limited Editions London
- Marketing And Project Management Assistant Internship
- Limited Editions
- London ENG
- 14 Sep, 2017 8 days ago
Limited Editions London urgently required following position for Marketing And Project Management Assistant Internship. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing And Project Management Assistant Internship Jobs Vacancy at Limited Editions London Jobs Details:
Our company, a high-end luxury art brand, is looking for a motivated and intern to join our UK team for a 3 to 6 month internship starting in September 2017. Headquartered in Mayfair, London and Beverly Hills, California, situated at the intersection of design, fashion and culture, we are looking for someone who strives to make a difference and who shares our entrepreneurial spirit.
About the job:
You will be working with, and assisting, the CEO and Project Manager on all marketing and other tasks relating to a newly to open store in London. You will be given the opportunity to work independently and manage a variety of tasks from start to finish.
General tasks will include:
- Maintain and develop relationships with interior designers, contractors, vendors and suppliers.- Arrange meetings and handle contracts.
- Maintaining the schedule and making sure tasks are executed in accordance with the set deadlines.
- Assist with recruitment.
- Assist with store launch marketing campaign.
- Conducting marketing research and documenting your research and data, mostly in Microsoft Excel.
- Providing assistance on a variety of tasks such as answering phone, filing, scanning, processing incoming mail, arranging lunch, along with other duties as required or assigned.
- Digitally adapt and familiar with Microsoft Excel.
- Commercial mindset, excellent phone manner and good negotiation skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Previous experience with interior design and project management is a plus, however a positive can-do attitude is the most important.
Our company offers:
- A challenging and hands-on internship where you will be involved in all facets of opening a new store.
- Expense coverage of £200 (this is an internship on a voluntary basis)
- Depending on the candidates talents, enthusiasm and performance there is a possibility to advance to a permanent position within the company.
You can apply by submitting your resume in pdf format including photograph and short cover letter.
Please only apply if,
- You fit all the above requirements.
- Are in London and available for interviews at short notice.
-_ _Are available to start a full-time position starting from September 2017.
- Please note this is an internship on a voluntary basis with an expense coverage of £200.
- Important: Your submission must have all 3 requested elements: updated CV, short cover letter and a photograph, otherwise your application will not be taken under consideration.
Job Type: Internship
- London W1J
- Fluent English