Sales Executive Senior Jobs Vacancy at Haymarket Media Twickenham
Haymarket Media Twickenham urgently required following position for Sales Executive Senior. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Executive Senior Jobs Vacancy at Haymarket Media Twickenham Jobs Details:
Ignite your media sales career
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and we’re hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and users, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
About the role
Are you looking to start your career in media sales? Or are you already a Sales Executive looking for your next challenge? A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales / Senior Sales Executive to come and join our recruitment sales division.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, you will work across our leading marketing and communications titles, Campaign, PRWeek and Event.
This is an exciting role selling job listings and packages to direct clients across multiple sectors. Your ultimate goal will be to drive and increase the volume of direct client advertisers onto our jobsites. You will also be cross selling where relevant onto Haymarket’s sister sites such as Third Sector.
Your role will typically involve:
- Maximising revenue opportunities for Campaign Jobs, PRWeek Jobs and Event Job Search by generating new business from your own client base, as well as growing existing accounts
- Telephone, email and face-to-face meeting with clients
- Demonstrating to decision makers that our job boards can provide them with the most relevant candidates
- Influencing your clients that we are the best place to fill their vacancies
The skills and qualities we’re looking for a Sales / Senior Sales Executive to bring to us include:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Evidence of meeting KPIs and exceeding revenue targets
- Excellent sales, communication and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated, driven and organised
- Evidence of building strong working relationships
- A passion for the media and advertising industry
- Competence in CRM systems and excellent IT skills
- Be passionate and eager to succeed
- Ideally, previous experience working in a media sales environment
For the Senior Sales Executive role you will ideally already be a Sales Executive with firsthand experience of working in the media industry and ready to take the next step in your career. The Sales Executive position is an entry-level role, however, you will ideally have some previous experience of working in a media sales environment.
We are offering a competitive salary that is in line with your experience. You will also earn uncapped commission, so the sky’s the limit when it comes to your potential earnings.
Typical working hours are 9:00am - 5:00pm. However, you may be expected to work longer hours during busy times, travel to meet clients and occasionally attend networking events in the evening.
We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities both within the team and across other divisions at Haymarket. Your next steps may include more senior roles such as:
- Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Account Director
- Sales Manager
- Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
Apply for this job