Global Corporate Services Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Blackstone London
Blackstone London urgently required following position for Global Corporate Services Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Corporate Services Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Blackstone London Jobs Details:
This role will be structured on a working week from Tuesday through to Saturday, 0800 to 1700 hrs.
The role is comprised of two elements within Corporate Services – supporting the BAU (“business as usual”) requirements for Facilities, and assisting with core duties in the Office Services Team. Additionally, there will be a steady stream of ad-hoc projects, contingent upon the needs of the team and business. Projects will be varied and require some analytical thought, organized problem solving, strong computer literacy and both written and oral communication skills.
- Provide support to GCS Facilities Function:
- Liaise with Blackstone contractors
- Act as designated point of contact for Out of Hours work on Saturdays
- Conduct building condition walk rounds. Record findings and log reactive jobs
- Conduct health and safety floor walk rounds. Record findings and raise appropriate tickets
- Track, log and perform Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments after office moves
- Provide support to the GCS Coordinator:
- Service NOW (SNOW) – request triage and monitor progress of appropriate Facilities tickets assigned to the role
- Receive, sort & deliver incoming Royal Mail and couriers within time deadlines
- Process incoming and outgoing couriers or return items
- Collect and frank outgoing mail by pickup deadline. Visit Post Office and track items where required.
- Resolve incoming/outgoing customs/fees issues
- Keep mail pigeonholes, mailing lists and assistant locations/ floor maps updated
- Assist with stock control & office supply maintenance, including supply orders
- Assist with set ups for incoming and outgoing staff, and visitors from other BX Offices
- Assist in executing office moves
- Assist with maintaining Meeting Rooms
- Assist with archiving
- Some post qualification professional experience, ideally from within the financial or professional services sector, or a blue chip high performing organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Exposure to a facilities discipline with a sound understanding of terminology for supporting facilities of a professional, commercial office environment
- A basic understanding, or willingness to be trained, on health and safety issues within the Facilities setting
- Strong work ethic, a proactive self-starter, self-disciplined
- Ability to prioritize and capable of handling a busy, pressurized environment, juggling multiple competing deadlines simultaneously
- Strong team player, capable of being part of a cohesive team
- An ability to read floorplans, and general understanding of the facilities environment is preferred; together with an awareness an ability to view space with a critical eye and notice items necessary for repair and / or maintenance
- Good IT knowledge
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.