Wms Project Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Jungheinrich Warrington
Jungheinrich Warrington urgently required following position for Wms Project Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Wms Project Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Jungheinrich Warrington Jobs Details:
What are we looking for? WMS Project Analyst
Where is the role based? Warrington
Without Jungheinrich, your shopping trolley would probably be empty. Every day, our trucks move millions of goods in logistics centres globally.
Jungheinrich is one of the top three leading companies in the material handling equipment and Intralogistics sectors worldwide – and we are very interested in speaking with you further about your career.
Jungheinrich has evolved from a producer of forklifts to a manufacturing logistics service provider achieving an annual turnover of over £2.5 billion. Today, we employ over 14500 employees, thereof in Europe alone over 800 sales consultants, as well as more than 4200 mobile service engineers, maintain a close-knit network providing quality consulting and comprehensive service.
In short, your role within Jungheinrich will play a crucial part in providing the customer with complete peace of mind in managing their intra-company logistics.
In order to support the continued growth of the UK WMS / WCS sector a project analyst with knowledge of warehouse operations and management systems is required to support the development strategy.
The will be a hands on role covering the full project lifecycle, ranging from supporting the business development process and initial client meetings, through to assisting with cross functional project management of both internal teams and external suppliers during the implementation and delivery process.
- To work as part of a project team supporting all project relevant elements such as material / information flow analysis and of all resources allocated to the project in such a way that these deliver all the work required to complete the project within time, financial and time constraints.
- Control, overview and reporting of current project status.
- Project Communication to client as well as project coordination with all involved Jungheinrich departments.
- Support customer operational reengineering processes during sales and specification process.
- Assist with business development opportunities in presenting the Jungheinrich WMS solution to internal sales teams.
- Good 3PL / Contract Logistics Operations experience or Logistics Engineering experience.
- Project Management experience and Tendering experience is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Warehouse management systems and / or Transport management systems from operational use
- Good knowledge and understanding of Logistics processes and material flows; covering Inbound, Put-away, Replenishment, Picking, Packing, Order Preparation, Value Added Logistics activities and Shipping, storage optimisation, stock accuracy and cycle counting.
- Rounded understanding of general IT solutions
- Organised working structure
- Priority setting and monitoring
- Good Inter personnel skills to ensure Good cooperation with local (Systems & Projects), regional sales teams and
- Good customer relationship
- Experience of operational functional processes
- Project management as part of a project team, not necessarily as a lead project manager
- Ability of interpreting statistical / operational data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- People focus; empathy, engagement and development
- Good commercial acumen
- Customer orientated
- Effective problem solver
- Negotiating and Influencing
- Good analytical skills
- Considers and validates facts before making decisions
- Shows conviction in own judgement
- Decision making
- Personal and motivation drive
- Excellent Communication skills – verbal and non-verbal
- Planning and Organisation
- Confidence / Presence
- Giving and receiving feedback, including bad news
- Customer Orientation
- People focus; empathy and engagement
- Financial / Commercial Awareness
- Setting Standards
- Negotiating and Influencing
- Problem Solving
- Decision making
- Creates an atmosphere of openness and honesty in the team
- Company vehicle
- 25 days holidays, plus 8 bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Profit incentive bonus
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Voluntary Schemes:
- Eye Care
- Other Employee Advantages: You will have access to discount of gym memberships and day passes, discounted EE products and offers and reduced hotel rates.
Any unsolicited CVs from agencies will be treated as a gift