Pressure Vessels And Piping Inspector Humberside Jobs Vacancy at Techconsult Ltd Kingston upon Hull
Techconsult Ltd Kingston upon Hull urgently required following position for Pressure Vessels And Piping Inspector Humberside. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pressure Vessels And Piping Inspector Humberside Jobs Vacancy at Techconsult Ltd Kingston upon Hull Jobs Details:
Our Client is a Mechanical Inspection and Engineering Company who assists major organisations within the Petrochemical and onshore Oil & Gas industry with their Asset Integrity, from inspection, failure investigation, fitness for purpose and design of repairs & modifications.
Due to several new project gains and continued growth, they are looking to recruit an Inspector with knowledge of Pressure Vessels and Piping Equipment to work within the inspection team in and around the North West Region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation, writing and signing Written Schemes of Examination (WSE)
- Amending and signing Written Schemes of Examination
- Certifying WSEs within the scope of appointment
- Knowledge of Risk Based Inspection
- Inspecting Process Equipment and Associated Equipment for Minor, Intermediate, and Major plant
- Experience of inspecting process equipment on a high hazard COMAH site
- Informing the Client of the condition of the equipment and that remedial work, repairs, maintenance or modifications may be required
- Writing, signing and issuing of:
- Inspection Reports
- Supplementary Inspection Reports
- Imminent Failure/Danger Notification Forms
- Out of Service and Return to Service Notifications Forms
- Movement Reports
Preferred Qualifications and Experiences:
- Engineering Degree or Higher Level qualification would be desirable. Candidates without a Degree but have experience working in the inspection field within a Petrochemical site or a Plant Engineering role are strongly encouraged to apply
- Experience of inspecting process equipment on high hazard COMAH sites, specifically Pressure Vessels and Piping Equipment is required
- Experience of specifying inspection intervals in accordance with approved codes and current Written Schemes of Examinations
- Current certification of the following is highly sort after:
- API510 Pressure Vessel Inspection
- API570 Piping Inspection
- API653 Storage Tank Inspection
- PCN L1 UT
- ASME II Senior Plant
- CSWIP Welding
- NDT Tickets
For additional information on this outstanding vacancy, please contact Steve Guest at Techconsult UK Ltd.
Techconsult UK Ltd operates as both an ‘Employment Agency’ and ‘Employment Business’
Job Type: Full-time
- Inspection of Pressure Vessels and Piping Equipment: 5 years
- Risk Based Inspection: 5 years
- writing and signing Written Schemes of Examination: 5 years
- Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire