Chemical Plant Equipment And Process Manager Jobs Vacancy at Alliance Consulting Norwich
Alliance Consulting Norwich urgently required following position for Chemical Plant Equipment And Process Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chemical Plant Equipment And Process Manager Jobs Vacancy at Alliance Consulting Norwich Jobs Details:
Salary: £45,000 DOE plus 18% bonus, 18% pension, and other benefits
Chemical Plant Equipment and Process Manager
My client is a world class chemicals manufacturer providing solutions to customers around the world across a wide range of sectors. They are currently seeking to recruit a Plant Equipment and Process Manager at their busy Chemicals Manufacturing site in Norfolk. The purpose of this role is to take ownership of one or more manufacturing plants based across their site.
Applications are invited from Managers and Engineers who have held Continuous Improvement / Production / Process Improvement / Process Optimisation roles - ideally within a process-driven or hazardous production manufacturing environment such as agro-chemical, automotive, chemicals, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, pigments, resin, refinery, etc.
The successful applicant will have responsibility for managing, monitoring and continuously improving upon manufacturing plant performance, including:
- Responsibility for developing a positive and proactive Environmental, Health and Safety culture throughout the team including ensuring compliance with all EHS procedures (including correct use of PPE, incident recording and quality standards are followed)
- Promoting the use of LEAN methodologies within the team and co-ordinating the use of resources and fully utilise the skills within the team to meet operation and maintenance needs
- Identify and implement improvement, cost saving and sustainable opportunities.
- Building upon relationships with production staff (managers, team leaders and operatives) to facilitate both timely reporting of active issues and planning maintenance in order to reduce downtime of the plant
- Lead team by example, demonstrating commitment and bringing about positive change
- Cost & Delivery on time
- Reliability of plant equipment and processes
- Quality of product and effluent
- Consumption of raw materials, utilities and energy
- Cycle times of plant
- Training of operators
More information available upon application.
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply.