Associate Project Manager Oncology Jobs Vacancy at Covance Maidenhead
Covance Maidenhead urgently required following position for Associate Project Manager Oncology. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Project Manager Oncology Jobs Vacancy at Covance Maidenhead Jobs Details:
Assist in the cross-unit coordination both internal and external, inclusive of sub-contractors, for projects utilizing one or more Covance Services or sites.
- Assist in the management and tracking of project resource needs and contribute to contingency planning for key resources.
- Assist in the successful design, implementation, tracking and revision of project plans for assigned projects.
- Serve as client primary contact for areas assigned by Project Manager (PM), Senior Project Manager (SPM), or Associate Director (PD).
- Assist in the leadership of the core project team, including CRAs, as directed by PM/SPM/PD to facilitate their ability to lead extended/complete project team including the maintenance of timelines in MS Project,
- Contribute to improvements to enhance the efficiency and quality of the work performed on assigned projects by creating presentations, storyboards and maintaining items in ADI log.
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned clients and meet/exceed client satisfaction expectations.
- Assist in ensuring that all staff allocated to assigned projects adheres to professional standards and SOPs.
- Under direction of PM/SPM/PD, identify and assess risks, maintain associated documentation and track project progress against financial milestones financial systems.
- Track client project metrics and participate in internal project review meetings.
+ University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health
profession(i.e. nursing, medical or laboratory technology) from an appropriately accredited institution.
+ In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with five (5) or more years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical, CRO industries or experience in a health care setting will be considered.
+ Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements in other countries.
+ Thorough understanding of the drug development process.Preferred:
+ Working knowledge of Covance SOPs.
+ Experience as a Senior Clinical Research Associate, whether internal or external.Experience
+ Minimum of four (4) years of relevant clinical research monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits).
+ In lieu of the above requirements, candidates with> five (5) years supervisory experience in a health care setting and four (4) years clinical research experience (including monitoring) in the pharmaceutical or CRO industries will be considered.
+ In lieu of the above requirements, candidates with five (5) years of site management and/or study/project coordinator experience will be considered.
+ Comprehensive understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs.
+ Comprehensive understanding of both site monitoring and study site management requirements.
+ Comprehensive understanding of applicable regional regulatory requirements.
+ Ability to work with minimal supervision.
+ Good planning and organization skills.
+ Good computer skills with good working knowledge of a range of computer packages.
+ Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
+ Ability to set clear expectations for junior staff on projects.
+ Ability to understand and work with financial information.
+ Ability to resolve project-related problems and prioritizes workload for self and team.
+ Ability to work within a project team.
+ Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment.Preferred:
+ I+ year additional experience in a related field (i.e. medical, clinical, pharmaceutical, laboratory, research, data analysis, data management or technical writing) is preferred.
+ Local project coordination and/or project management experience.