Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Too Faced Glasgow
Too Faced Glasgow urgently required following position for Sales Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Too Faced Glasgow Jobs Details:
IT’S HAPPENING! ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT?
We are growing and adding a new counter at the Debenhams store in Glasgow, Scotland! We are looking for passionate Sales Consultants, both part-time and full-time, to join the team! The Sales Consultants are responsible for generating retail sales, through events and artistry/product education on the Too Faced Cosmetics product line.THIS IS HOW YOU WORK IT:
- Achieve seasonal sales goals given to you by your line Manager by executing promotional and event calendars at store level.
- Accept responsibility for your goals and adjust strategy according to performance and achievement.
- Discuss sales goal achievement with store managers on a regular basis, empower them to increase their business through at-counter events, outreach programs and scheduled appointments.
- Take part in all major event set-up and execution, leading the sales team and selling by example. Training
- Train all cast members on both Too Faced Cosmetic products and the appropriate selling skills needed to achieve sales goals.
- Work creatively within the confines that our customers set for us to effectively train those responsible for selling our products; for example, express committed, cluster, etc. Merchandising
- Monitor level of cleanliness of counter stock & display units.
- Adhere to current merchandising schematics.
- Make sure fixtures & tester units are clean & visually appealing.
- Monitor tester replenishment in partnership with the Business Manager. Communication
- Meet face to face with your Business Manager at least once every two weeks
- Review weekly sales with your Business Manager. If necessary, coach on additional strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Alert Management of all out of stocks as they occur.
- Inform the store team of all seasonal activity well in advance to ensure proper set-up and preparation.
- Know & respect Debenhams store policy.
- Cosmetics experience
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be a retail-driven individual who is self-motivated
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Must have superior customer service skills as well as a professional attitude
- Able to work independently
- Dedicated and detail-oriented
- Self-starter with willingness to work hands-on