Market Risk Liquidity Management Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London
Deutsche Bank London urgently required following position for Market Risk Liquidity Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Market Risk Liquidity Management Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London Jobs Details:
Job title: Market Risk & Liquidity Risk Management
Corporate title: Assistant Vice President
You will join the Market Risk Analysis and Control (MRAC) function which is responsible for the provision of all official market risk metrics and core analysis in support of risk management decision making, on behalf of the Market Risk Management department.
Your team will have a global presence with staff located in London, New York, Berlin, Singapore, Mumbai and Bangalore.
Your team operates a business/asset class and risk metric aligned organisational matrix supported by central functions.
- Managing and overseeing of the risk production governance & control framework across all key risk metrics including VaR and SVaR, ensuring accuracy and on-going development of Risk Management reporting up to Board level for all relevant legal entities
- Working with the Head of Portfolio Risk and Senior Risk Managers to enhance departmental Legal Entity based Risk Reporting
- Providing input into matters relating to Risk Appetite and Framework
- Working closely with Finance to build up a view of the respective Legal Entity based hierarchies
- Working in Conjunction with the Risk Managers, ensuring that all relevant risks and issues are escalated to appropriate remediation forums
- Owning the front to back process for the asset class, infrastructure optimization, provision of analysis and commentary across all relevant risk metrics, market data optimization, MRM management interface
- Implementing of Historical Simulation and Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) calculations, processes, controls and reporting
- Experience in market risk management, operations or control and preferably also Profit & Loss (P&L) and accounting experience
- Experience in setting up new risk reporting processes and controls
- Strong knowledge of financial markets, key Market Risk management principles, methodologies and metrics
- A clear understanding of how the front to back (end to end) market risk production process & control framework is typically set up at a Tier1 investment bank
- A strong collaborative personality with good influencing skills
- A good understanding of the regulatory environment that an investment bank operates in
- Control focused with an analytical background and curiosity to question the norm with willingness to deep-dive into issues when required
- Highly professional and ethical, focused on doing what is right for the Bank
- Able to work cross-functionally and proactively build relationships with key stakeholders across the Bank
- Extensive relevant work experience at an International Bank
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.