Food And Beverage Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Crowne Plaza Nottingham
Crowne Plaza Nottingham urgently required following position for Food And Beverage Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food And Beverage Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Crowne Plaza Nottingham Jobs Details:
Food and Beverage Assistant (5pm until Close)
Salary up to £7.50 ph
Crowne Plaza Nottingham, Wollaton Road, Nottingham, NG1 5RH
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 19 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Food and Beverage Assistant role involves a range of duties, including; the service of food dishes and drinks from our hotel menus, preparing the restaurant and service areas for service, lay up and clearing of tables, giving attentive customer focused service to our customers during their meal ensuring that our customers have a great dining experience through efficient service. The Food and Beverage Assistant will have full understanding of our dishes and the ability to upsell, delivering great customer service; whilst ensuring the brand values and standards are delivered.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do. Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Food and Beverage Assistant role include:
• Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
• Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
• Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
• Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
• Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
• Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
• Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
• Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant should have experience working in a customer service environment preferably within a hotel/hospitality related role and able to work flexible hours, on any day of the week.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
• Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
• Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.