Senior Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Tsp Projects Reading
Tsp Projects Reading urgently required following position for Senior Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Tsp Projects Reading Jobs Details:
An exciting new role Senior Project Engineer for TSP Projects, a multi-disciplinary engineering solutions business.
TSP Projects is a highly innovative multi-disciplinary solutions business with extensive engineering capabilities. With a substantial project portfolio, we serve many different and demanding market sectors including transportation, defence & security, energy & power, construction and solar. Our customers range from central government to major developers, contractors, manufacturers and other blue-chip companies. Our award-winning work includes the redevelopment of King’s Cross station, Reading station area redevelopment, countrywide Energy-from-Waste (EfW) facilities and many other high profile opportunities across the UK.
This Senior Project Engineer role, which reports to our Principal Engineer, is an exciting opportunity to lead the technical design delivery of rail and infrastructure projects.
As a Senior Project Engineer, you will help us deliver cutting edge solutions to a diverse range of clients. You will be involved in major team projects such as Crossrail West Stations and support with the projects and bids managed from the Reading office.
Key deliverables include:
- Review the project technical scope to ensure that all technical disciplines that are required to complete the scope of work are represented during the production of tender proposals and project delivery
- Continually ensure that the technical delivery satisfies the project remit, and that this is confirmed through requirements management
- Responsibility for the establishment and subsequent management of the project’s’ technical interfaces
- Ensure that all technical activities are identified in the project programme and that all discipline dependencies and inter-dependencies are also identified
- Responsibility for ensuring the resolution of all design interface conflicts
- Manage consultation on technical issues with Clients and Third Parties
- Facilitate regular design meetings with all disciplines to review technical progress
- Ensure that Inter Disciplinary Checks (IDC) are undertaken throughout the project lifecycle and that a formal IDC is carried out prior to the delivery of each work package to the Client
- Responsibility for ensuring CDM Designer duties are fulfilled
- Ensure design change control estimates and associated scope are co-ordinated
- Review the content of reports involving multi-discipline inputs for consistency and completeness
Your attributes will include:
- Ideally BEng/MEng or equivalent
- Ideally membership of or working towards membership of a relevant professional institution
- Ideally 5 years’ experience within the railway industry, the majority of which has been focussed on managing the technical delivery of multi-disciplined projects
- Good knowledge of civil engineering design and construction principles and standards
- Clear understanding of applicable industry legislation including involvement with Common Safety Method and Technical Standards for Interoperability
- Good knowledge of CDM regulations
- Good knowledge of BIM and understanding of its’ application on projects
- Good knowledge of engineering design standards for the UK Rail Network
If this describes you and your career aspirations please apply for this Senior Project Engineer role below.
Closing date: 27th October 2017