Volunteer Activities Events Organiser Worcester Jobs Vacancy at Dimensions
Dimensions urgently required following position for Volunteer Activities Events Organiser Worcester. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Volunteer Activities Events Organiser Worcester Jobs Vacancy at Dimensions Jobs Details:
Do you love organising a good social event? Are you a natural organiser, with great time management and the ability to multitask … then read on!
You will support our staff in the Worcester area in organising a range of activities and events that provide a variety of experiences for the people we support – such as Family BBQ’s, parties through-out the year, group days out ...
What you will do:
- Motivate people to become involved in social events and various activities.
- Assist with the logistics of the events – setting up, helping out with tasks on the day and evaluating how it all went.
- Support with recruiting event volunteers.
- Approach companies to take part/donate.
Please note that we will need to obtain 2 character references for you before you can begin volunteering.
A DBS check will be required for this role
What you can expect from Dimensions
What you can expect from us:
- An organisation that values volunteers’ individual differences, interests and strengths, and encourages them to express these
- A welcoming, supportive and positive volunteering atmosphere
- Comprehensive support from professional, friendly and trained Dimensions staff
- A comprehensive and personal induction to volunteering and your role
- Agreed travel expenses reimbursed
- An opportunity to gain real experience in the charity and social care sectors
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you, so please make an application and we will be in touch.