Health Safety Administrator And Training Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at Celtic Manor Resort Newport
- Health Safety Administrator And Training Ordinator
- Celtic Manor Resort
- Newport WLS
- 14 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Celtic Manor Resort Newport urgently required following position for Health Safety Administrator And Training Ordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Health Safety Administrator And Training Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at Celtic Manor Resort Newport Jobs Details:
The Celtic Manor Resort is looking to recruit a Health & Safety Administrator / Training Co-ordinator to assist the Health and Safety Department.
Responsibilities within this role will include but are not limited to:
- Completion and compilation of Health and Safety Audits
- Vetting Contractors documentation.
- Completion of specific Risk Assessments and Safe Working Procedures
- Collating Health and Safety statistics including accident information, accident investigation and remedial actions.
- Organising documentation relating to Health and Safety including compiling reports and audits with information supplied by the Health and Safety Manager
- Answering the telephone, organising diaries and appointments
- Facilitating training ie liaising with trainers and booking training rooms/ equipment.
- Dealing with training certification and registration.
- Stock taking all training equipment including training manuals, exam papers, first aid equipment.
- Printing of training materials.
- Assist with basic food safety related tasks.
- Conducting basic training courses with employees (i.e. company H&S induction)
- Liaising with Health and Safety Consultants in the absence of the Health and Safety Manager.
- Typing responses to any correspondence addressed to the Health and Safety Manager.
- Providing Health and Safety cover and dealing with health and safety enquiries in the absence of the Health and Safety Manager.
In this role you will understand the need for confidentiality, have previous administrative experience along with knowledge of Microsoft Office – particularly Word and Excel. Experience in a Health and Safety environment is essential along with a ISOH / NEBOSH qualification (or equivalent). Must have a Level 3 Food Safety qualification, or the willingness to achieve this qualification.
The position is full time, working Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm. There may be the need for occasional weekend work.