Strategic Development Manager Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London
Deutsche Bank London urgently required following position for Strategic Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Strategic Development Manager Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London Jobs Details:
Strategic Development Manager
Job ID: 3169344
Location: London, United Kingdom
Corporate & Investment Bank
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) combines Deutsche Bank’s Corporate Finance, Global Markets and Global Transaction Banking businesses. This new business division was created in 2017 with the aim to ensure greater alignment of product and sales efforts, enabling the bank to deliver a better service to clients and a more focused resource allocation.
Corporate Finance is comprised of regional and industry-focused coverage teams that ensure the delivery of the entire range of financial products and services to the bank’s corporate clients. The business includes the Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) team as well as the debt and equity capital markets (DCM and ECM) teams.
Global Markets is dedicated to building long-term, sustainable relationships with the bank’s key corporate and institutional clients. It combines a market-leading institutional sales force, world-class research with trading and structuring expertise to provide clients with access to liquidity and customised solutions across a wide range of markets, products and regions.
Global Transaction Banking (GTB) is a leading global provider of cash management, trade finance and securities services, delivering the full range of commercial banking products and services for both corporates and institutions worldwide.
Corporate Title: Director
Job Title: Strategic Development Manager
Division: Corporate and Investment Bank
Business Location: London
Opening Date: 01/03/2018
Closing Date: 29/03/2018
The Global Capital Markets (GCM) is a specialist product coverage group within the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) split into the following business areas: Equity Capital Markets (ECM), Debt Capital Markets (DCM), Financing and Solutions Group (FSG) and Leveraged Debt Capital Markets (LDCM).
You will be responsible for supporting revenue growth and strengthening relationships with GCM’s priority clients in close partnership with coverage. You will be focused on FSG, your team works closely with partners across GCM, including Corporate Access, as well as Institutional Client Group (ICG) and Investment Banking Coverage (IBC). Your role is initially for covering 12-month period of maternity leave beginning March 2018.
- Creating and executing business development and franchise marketing initiatives with clear commercial objectives/outcomes, including content development, liaising with business stakeholders, Conferences and Events and managing interaction with senior management
- Promoting information sharing and coordination across the GCM platform through regular and one-off communication
- Facilitating the relationship management dialogue with key European and North American bank clients, building institutional connectivity and supporting broader coverage efforts
- Supporting DCM origination efforts by facilitating issuer and investor engagement; identify business development initiatives based on market drivers / opportunities / issuer axes
- Managing data analysis for priority clients across ECM, DCM and Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Experience in financial markets, preferably in fixed income capital markets origination
- Detailed understanding of bond markets, origination and syndication processes, financial markets and economics
- Previous experience in dealing directly with investors and treasury functions of corporations / banks
- Understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements of private-side front office functions
- Experience using Bloomberg
- A detailed understanding of the GCM product offering
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, motivated, assertive and ability to problem solve
- Self-motivated with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to comfortably interact with various levels of seniority and build relationships across the various businesses
- Strong interest in finance, markets and a willingness and ability to keep pace with the main topics of interest to our clients (Financial Institutions Group (FIG, Corporates and Soverigns, Supras & Agencies (SSA))
- Proven experience in creating marketing strategies is preferred
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.