Export Administrator Jobs Vacancy at The Dune Group Leicester
The Dune Group Leicester urgently required following position for Export Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Export Administrator Jobs Vacancy at The Dune Group Leicester Jobs Details:
The Dune Group currently export product to a number of markets, both within and outside the EU, and through a number of channels (Retail, Franchise and Wholesale).
The export processes are handled by each channel team – and as trade volumes grow it is important that we maintain consistency across our business, both in the management of these movements and also the associated compliance aspects (particularly important due to Dune operating a bonded warehouse facility in the UK).
The Export Administrator supports each channel team and is involved in all aspects of the export process, from; dealing with forwarders, maintaining export records, ensuring compliance, through to general document administration.
- Issue conditions of carriage to new forwarders and ensure their agreement.
- Prepare (as appropriate) and issue commercial documents to international partners
- Issue bookings to forwarders and work with DC team to despatch consignments.
- Obtain collection details, including vehicle registration and driver’s details.
- On request, obtain freight quotations.
- Log and monitor forwarder performance.
- Obtain certificates of shipment / proof of export from forwarders.
- Check customs entries for correctness on non-EU shipments.
- Link export entry data/documents to HMRC MSS reports
- Maintain export logs/trackers for International shipments.
- Feedback forwarder performance to all customers / partners.
- Create shipment files for all despatches and file in an organised manner for audit purposes.
- Archive historical information and maintain archive records.
- Maintain a log of Hong Kong DC invoices.
- Good communication, analytical and organisational skills.
- Experienced administrator with the ability to work in a very structured manner.
- Prioritising skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - especially Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build relationships as necessary.
- Experience of working with International forwarders.
- Knowledge of export processes and procedures.
- Understanding of customs processes (exit / entry)
- Familiarity with customs documentation (SAD / C88 / COO / EUR1 etc.)
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and annual company bonus scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan.
- 25 days holiday.
- Subsidised canteen and free fitness classes weekly.
- Generous product discount.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Learning & Development Courses.
- Sample Sales and many more...