National Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Ltd Soho
Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Ltd Soho urgently required following position for National Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
National Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Ltd Soho Jobs Details:
Sony Computer Entertainment is a leading provider of video games products. For this Account Manager role you will be commercially driven and required to produce business plans to develop and grow revenue in a number of key national retailers. You will also be required to use your experience to look for new opportunities to grow the business and develop sales to maximise impact and increase our market share within the games industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sell in/sell through and stock management of all PlayStation products (hardware, peripherals and software) to nominated accounts in order to ensure monthly and quarterly departmental targets are achieved, reporting progress and results to the National Sales Manager on a weekly basis
- In collaboration with each nominated Account, prepare monthly, quarterly and annual business plans and forecast hardware and peripherals to ensure stock availability, brand presence and to maximise sales
- Analyse the market potential for each new software release, identify the key features and benefits and present these to the Accounts (Managers/representatives), agree intake plan and marketing in order to maximise sell through
- Implementation of below the line co-operative budget with each nominated Account in order to achieve maximum exposure while meeting profit objectives
- Establish and maintain relationships internally with Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, PR and Finance and externally with all decision makers, influencers and doers at each nominated Account in order to ensure personal and business objectives are achieved and opportunities are maximised
- Adapting your approach to the fast paced environment and continuous changes within the gaming industry, establish a lead role within the team and present the latest findings and trends on a monthly basis
- Devise creative programmes for all appropriate external personnel to inform, train and create awareness of the features and benefits of PlayStation products in order to ensure consistency of messaging
- Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities considered appropriate for the role that may be required by management of the company from time to time, such as conferences and training evenings
The following skills/experience are necessary:
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Experienced and varied negotiation skillset
- Leadership - Is able to seize the initiative, make decisions and move quickly to deliver whilst bringing colleagues with them
- Strong communicator & influencer with the ability to work across multiple functions
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to ever changing, dynamic environment
- Innovative - Can find solutions to an array of business challenges and has the focus to see them through to delivery
- Self motivated & Energetic - Demonstrates a natural energy and passion for operating within a commercial environment
- Tenacious - Has a proven track record to deliver commercial results in challenging environments
- Teamwork & Self awareness - Has the ability to works across a wide team and adapt their behaviour accordingly
- Analytical - Can quickly interpret and manipulate data into presentable, compelling insight.
- Games industry knowledge useful but not essential.