Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Purple Bournemouth
Purple Bournemouth urgently required following position for Administration Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Purple Bournemouth Jobs Details:
Position: Part time, permanent. Equivalent of 2.5 days per week, Monday to Friday.
Salary: £22k pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administration Assistant to join our client, an arts charity with headquarters in Bournemouth, on a part time basis.
This is a varied role, that comes with a responsibility to provide highly effective, professional and reliable executive administrative support to the Chief Executive and administrative support to the Finance & Administration Manager.
We are looking for someone with strong administration skills, and experience within the industry would be advantageous. Applicants should have a genuine interest in and empathy for the arts and will be comfortable developing relationships both internally and externally.
Duties will include:
- Acting as a point of contact, filtering and answering calls and emails to the Chief Executive and ensuring appropriate action is taken
- Arranging meetings and diary management
- Supporting the Chief Executive with the analysis of data for the Arts Council England Annual Survey or funding applications
- Organising, agenda planning and minute taking at meetings such as the Board of Trustees, Critical Friends Equality Group, Annual SW Dance Gatherings and other meetings as required
- Organising PDSW’s Quality Assurance system for Arts Council England
- Maintaining a comprehensive and orderly filing system of contractual information and personnel records relevant to the Chief Executive, Board of Trustees and Company Secretary, working closely with the Finance & Administration Manager
- Previous experience of working as an Executive Assistant or Administrator
- Demonstrable skills in developing successful client/customer relations
- A high level of attention to detail and great organisational skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication, advocacy and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work to tight deadlines