Engineering Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Jobs Vacancy at Bombardier Derby
Bombardier Derby urgently required following position for Engineering Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineering Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Jobs Vacancy at Bombardier Derby Jobs Details:
Engineering Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (m/f)-TFEN-GBDY01544065
Bombardier Transportation is a global engineering company that’s shaping the evolution of mobility. We have a rich heritage behind us, but it’s our innovative approach that puts us at the forefront of our industry. At the heart of everything are our employees, our customers and our suppliers, with whom mobility truly begins. Join us at our major site in Derby and take pride in working on high-quality, leading-edge projects that will drive your career forward.
We are currently looking to recruit a Lean Six Sigma (Master) Black Belt Professional (m/f) based in Derby, United Kingdom.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Lead and collaborate on high level improvement projects to significantly improve project overall delivery performance by utilising LSS tools and techniques within the Engineering function. Drive a culture of improvement, though educating and coaching on the LSS tools and techniques.
- Support the Global Engineering Executive Leadership with the selection, development and deployment activities to achieve high level engineering project efficiency, aligned with Engineering targets and objectives;
- Lead improvement projects/activities for the deployment of Lean & Six Sigma methodologies for Quality, Time & Cost efficiency through engaging all associates, to deliver tangible business results;
- Educate, coach and support the Engineering function in the effective application of Lean Six Sigma techniques such as Value Stream Mapping, Method/Time Study, 5S, Root cause analysis, SPC and Process Balancing;
- Promote and build a positive and proactive improvement culture across Engineering;
- Generate and maintain regular communication systems to ensure all stakeholders are aware of, and feel engaged in improvement initiatives.
- University degree in a relevant engineering subject (could be electrical, mechanical or others);
- Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt Certified required; the Master Black Belt certification would be an advantage.
- Relevant experience in implementing Six Sigma projects in an engineering environment; experience with strategic deployment plans and process improvements;
- Proven change management and leadership within an engineering environment;
- Self-motivated team player, able to motive people with a 'can-do' attitude, skills on influencing others, problem solving and decision making competencies.
Closing date: 14.12.2017
Competitive salary range
Number of working hours: 37
Primary Location: GB-ENG-Derby
Other Locations: FR-NPC-Crespin, IN-AP-Hyderabad, DE-BR-Hennigsdorf
Employee Status: Regular