Deep Learning Solution Architect Jobs Vacancy at Nvidia Reading
Nvidia Reading urgently required following position for Deep Learning Solution Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deep Learning Solution Architect Jobs Vacancy at Nvidia Reading Jobs Details:
Deep Learning Solution Architect
Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!
We are now looking for a Deep Learning Solution Architect.
NVIDIA’s deep learning platform has already made a major impact to the field and is broadly used across leading academic institutions, start-ups, and industry, including the world’s largest Internet companies. We need passionate, hard-working and creative people to help us tackle more of these unique opportunities.
NVIDIA’s Worldwide Field Operations (WWFO) team is looking for world class data scientists and engineers able to engage with developers, researchers, and start-ups, in multiple, impactful massive data analytics projects. We need individuals who can enable customer productivity and develop lasting relationships with our technology partners, making NVIDIA an integral part of end-user solutions. We are looking for someone always thinking about artificial intelligence, someone who can maintain synergy in a fast paced, rapidly evolving field, someone able to coordinate efforts between corporate marketing, industry business development and engineering.
You will be working with the latest HPC architectures coupled with machine learning and Big Data analytics, enabling improved workflows and developing new, differentiated solutions.
What you'll be doing:
- Assisting field business development in guiding the customer through the sales process for GPU Computing products, owning the technical relationship and assisting the customer in building innovative solutions based on NVIDIA technology.
- Be an industry thought leader on integrating NVIDIA technology into HPC architectures to support scientific and engineering applications.
- Be an internal champion for Deep Learning and Data Science among the NVIDIA technical community.
What we need to see:
- 5+ years of work related experience in software development or massive data analytics, CUDA experience highly desirable.
- Experience working with modern Deep Learning software architecture and frameworks including cuDNN, Caffe, Torch, and Theano.
- Customer facing skill-set and background working with developers, researchers, start-ups and established technical/industry partners.
- Parallel programming expertise
- Exposure to GPU technology and CUDA programming
- Experience with OpenMP, MPI and other parallel programming languages
- Demonstrable experience in strategy, research, communications.
- Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment without losing focus.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Action-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives, priorities and implementations of new technology and products into very complex projects.
- BSc or similar in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science.
- Direct experience participating in communities (professionally or as highly engaged developer).
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to effectively interface with management and engineering.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- CUDA optimization experience, Halide experience.
- Masters or PhD in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science related topics.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!