Icqa Inventory Shift Manager Jobs Vacancy at Marks Spencer Castle Donington
Marks Spencer Castle Donington urgently required following position for Icqa Inventory Shift Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Icqa Inventory Shift Manager Jobs Vacancy at Marks Spencer Castle Donington Jobs Details:
Our Inventory Control and Quality Assurance play a key role in ensuring Castle Donington distribution centre can fulfil orders ontime and in full, for both online and retail customers, by ensuring stock is available, defect free and quality standards are maintained across the twentyfour seven operation.
As an Inventory Shift Manager, you will be a customer focused leader, who enjoys leading and developing your shift team to monitor and analyse Inventory trends to ensure the warehouse is on track to manage key events, deliver customer service and to govern and track ICQA related activities. All while working closely with operational management to influence and build appreciation of the interdependencies between functional areas, which are a key feature of an automated warehouse, in order to drive a brilliant customer experience through our peak trading period.
This contract opportunity will end in January 2019 and is ideal for an experienced inventory manager to broaden their experience in a large complex automated warehouse. As this role is shift based, flexibility to work 12 hour shifts across both days and nights is essential (2 week days, 2 weeks nights).
Your key accountabilities will include
- Inventory available to fulfull orders to customer on time and in full
- Delivery of ICQA KPIs and SLAs with trending and reporting to drive performance improvements through associated investigations, problem solving and actions plans
- People development, skills gap analysis and capability build for Team Leaders, Administrators and upskill the broader site team as required
- Governance aross the site, and off-site locations, for ICQA related activities and compliance to standards across the warehouse
- Responsible for execution and monitoring of event readiness (e.g. sale) and end of product life activity
- Responsible for WMS inventory accuracy and integrity and ensuring all IT inventory systems are aligned
Your skills and experience will include
- A self-motivated enthusiastic leader with the ability to process data from various souces in an organised and logical manner with attention to detail
- Proven experience in inventory/stock processes and controls across a warehouse environment using Warehouse Management (WMS) and Warehouse Control Systems (WCS)
- Ability to coach your managers, your colleauges and others to build capability to support delivery of improvements
- Good communication skills with the ability to utilise problem solving techniques to influence others and actions across function
- Strong analytical, mathematical and data analysis capability; advanced Excel skills; SQL report writing
- Experience with interrogating WMS and WCS to problem solve and identify system improvement opportunities
- Experience within a high volume, automated logistics environment, ideally within an Inventory function