Compliance Monitoring Officer Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Manchester
Capita Plc Manchester urgently required following position for Compliance Monitoring Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Compliance Monitoring Officer Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Manchester Jobs Details:
About Capita | Business Unit
We are Capita, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
Compliance Monitoring Officer, can be based in Manchester or Glasgow paying up to £35,000.
To undertake review activities which interrogate, investigate and challenge regulatory and legislative risk exposures and to provide comprehensive reports addressing regulatory and legislative risks across CIBS.
- Communication – verbal and written.
- Relationships – with business management, clients, business partners and within CIBS Risk & Compliance.
- Skills – investigative, judgement and attention to detail.
- Relevant technical knowledge.
- Delivery of activities forming part of the Compliance Monitoring & Risk Assurance Plan in accordance with the team procedures and methodologies.
- To support maintenance of the team procedures and methodologies (and to adopt best practice, efficiencies and economies of scale where appropriate).
- To engage with Key Stakeholders to ensure that relevant regulatory and legislative risks to the business are identified, communicated and addressed during monitoring.
- Interpret and apply relevant regulatory and legislative guidance to the business areas and provide pragmatic alternative solutions and support to the business where standards are deemed to be non-compliant.
- To present findings and reports including suggestions for relevant remedial actions, in a clear, accurate and consistent manner.
- To maintain appropriate and sufficient records to support and evidence the approach and outcomes of each monitoring and risk assurance activity.
- To maintain and develop relationships with key business customers whilst retaining the independent status required of a monitoring and assurance function.
- To escalate risks and issues to the Risk & Compliance Manager and / or Divisional Risk & Compliance Director as appropriate.
Promote risk and compliance awareness in the business.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Must have worked in a compliance monitoring, operational risk, or internal audit environment before.
- Preferably knowledge of life & pensions, however candidates with general insurance, professional services, financial services would also be considered for the role.
- Preferably knowledge of relevant financial services regulations and legislation, risk management frameworks and risk reporting.
- Preferably knowledge of business continuity, information security and financial crime requirements / practices.
- Ideally relevant financial services or risk qualifications and education to degree level is desirable.
- PC skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills and an ability to exercise strong judgment skills and decision making.
- Good organizational skills with a strong ability to prioritise workloads and issues.
- Ability to see things through to completion and ensure close-out of assignments.
- A friendly, helpful and positive manner with an optimistic, open and flexible approach to change.
- Strong communication (including report writing), challenging, investigative, influencing and presentational skills.
- Ability to produce timely and accurate reports delivering key issues and messages with minimal managerial input. Taking appropriate ownership and responsibility for timeliness and quality of delivery.
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Listen | Create | Deliver