Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Somerset County Council Bridgwater
Somerset County Council Bridgwater urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Somerset County Council Bridgwater Jobs Details:
Hours per week: 17hours 45 mins.
4 days a week: Monday – 8.45 a.m. to 12.45 p.m.
1.15 p.m. to 3.45 p.m.
Tuesday – 9.00 a.m. to 12.45 p.m.
Wednesday – 9.00 a.m. to 12.45 p.m.
Thursday – 9.00 a.m. to 12.45 p.m.
We are looking to appoint an efficient and professional Administrative Assistant who will work to ensure the smooth running of our busy office.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- be committed to forming and maintaining positive relationships with children, staff Governors, parents and the community
- have high expectations and be able to prioritise efficiently and calmly
- be positive, have energy, be motivated, flexible and have a good sense of humour
- have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as a high level of knowledge and experience of SIMS.Net
- have responsibility for invoicing via ParentMail for Afterschool Club activities
We can offer the successful candidate:
- a strong and supportive staff team
- hardworking and polite children who are a pleasure to work with
- a positive working environment where two days are never the same
- opportunity to be part of a vibrant and committed village community
Visits are warmly encouraged. Please telephone the school for an appointment to be given a tour, have a discussion and gain an understanding of our school ethos.
Information available by e-mail and on our school website. Please apply by application form to the Headteacher, Mr Christopher Axten-Higgs at the school.
Interview date: 18/10/17
Catcott Primary School, Manor Road, Catcott, Bridgwater TA7 9HD
Telephone: 01278 722721 E-mail: email@example.com Age range: 4 – 11 NOR: 153