Client Strategy Director Jobs Vacancy at The Specialist Works London
The Specialist Works London urgently required following position for Client Strategy Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Strategy Director Jobs Vacancy at The Specialist Works London Jobs Details:
Position Title: Head of Strategy
The success of our Pathways planning team means that we are on the look out for a proven and hungry senior strategist. Someone who is excited by the opportunity to lead Pathways strategic product and bring to life borderless comms strategies without any of the annoying Network constraints.
Reports to: Pathways Director
Reporting staff: Strategic planning manager and research AD (to be recruited by successful candidate) Indirectly: leading the development of the strategic capabilities of the whole Pathways team (currently 15 people – and growing fast!)
Some of what you’ll be doing includes (but not exclusive to)…
- Working with the Pathways Director to lead and develop our strategic offering to the next level.
- The Senior strategic lead across our key clients, building strong working relationships at a senior level to help them solve their real business problems.
- To develop the Pathways team’s strategic capabilities.
- To lead strategic thinking on new business efforts.
- Being a thought-leader within the agency and have a wider industry voice to develop your and TSW’s profile in this area
- To be a champion of developing a planning culture, connecting data and creativity.
- Working on award entries to ensure we have the best chance of winning.
We’ve always believed that the secret of success is really simple. Concentrate 100% on your clients’ needs and focus all of your innovation, business nous and expertise to deliver against them.
Happy TSW clients are now our greatest advocates. We’ve grown with them – with offices across 3 continents and adding innovative, high-impact services at a purposeful pace. We believe being bold. TSW’s mission is to define and create the agency of choice for high-growth brands worldwide.
And we intend to enjoy doing it…!
So what does this mean in practice? Here’s some of the things we achieved last year….
- Billings +50% (£150M)
- Staff +40% (193)
- Launched NYC and Houston offices to add to Atlanta in North America.
- Opened in Beijing, China.
- Acquired a TV agency (Pace) giving us active international TV buying across 50 countries.
- Number 4 in the Campaign Agency wins league table - Autotrader, Yopa, Hastings Direct, Betfred and Huuuge Casino to name some.
- Launched The Partnership Network for UK’s largest e-commerce brands to get to know each other (and us! – working with AO.com with others brewing).
- Gave over £1m in Ad space away to charities through our Goodwill Rocks initiative.
- Put on a stonking event in Brighton (Performance Focus 18’) attended by over 200 people from media owners to advertiser brands. Aiming higher with Performance 19!
- Picked up The Drum Network, Media Agency of the Year 2017(5th year running).
- Understanding of market dynamics and how this can affect the role for comms
- Strong experience of the UK market and consumer is vital
- An expert in tools and systems and how to apply them to client briefs to deliver insight and inspiration
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written & oral)
- Attention to detail and numerical ability
- The ability to pull insight from data and use this to develop ideas
- The ability to keep things simple
- A proven-track record of successfully managing senior clients and developing their business
- Strong multi-media planning expertise, ideally with experience of both Brand and Performance channels
- The ability to tell a story, to take clients on a journey through your response to briefs
- Experience of developing and coaching team members
- Commercial acumen
- Network or Independent media-agency experience across multiple channels
- Experience of working with external agencies (Creative/BTL/PR)
- Experience of leading in a lead-agency role.
We have amazing offices, more perks than most and we live everyday in accordance to our PICK values ...
- Passion. The fuel that gets you out of bed. The urgency to deliver. You just show it and we will know it.
- Inquisitiveness. Not working but exploring. Accepting change and seeking it. Listening to others who may or may not be weirder than you are.
- Caring. Goodwill in endless motion. Giving 6-star service with a smile. Supporting the decision (even if you lost the vote).
- Knowledge. Our specialist way. Playing to your strengths. Knowing when and when not to say – ‘so what!’